CNN "Fact Checkers" Need To Actually Check The Facts

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I think the syphilis reached jack's brain a long time ago. Too bad he spread it to so many innocent children.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Oh look! It's wetbrain jr! Like I've been saying lately, try some new material. :D

The Question

Eternal
Jesus, you really are a complete idiot.

jack

Oh look, the complete idiot just triple sniff posted! Looks like you're trying to say something, but failing miserably. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Question

Eternal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M A LOONEY TUNES DOOFY DOO! AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude. We know. We get it. You're a thumb sucking, window licking tardbot. Point made.

jack

No one cares what you think about anything you know. I have a feeling that includes yourself, and the dead mouse in your pocket. King of nothing in the empty echo chamber. When you're reduced to making up quotes you know how sad you truly are. My asshole even laughs at you. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Nice to know that you care what I think, No One.

jack

If you were any fucking dumber you'd be a rock, wetbrain.

Apologies to all rocks up front :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
You were a test tube baby, weren't you? Except something went wrong with the test tube. Maybe somebody spit in it, or put some pop rocks in it just to see what would happen. Guess you're what happened.

jack

You were definitely bottle fed, a habit that has remained with you through your adult years, it appears. :bigass:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
a73bbf3344c7b17e8c2bb483c3a5d7a2.jpg

jack

Suck it, wetbrain junior. And really... get some new material. You've used this failed stuff so much it's gone staler than your brain. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Clog up that crusty cock socket, Commie mushroom tip! :sarek:

jack

Quit talking about wetbrain jr's blowup doll/wife that way, especially when she's sucking my cock so nicely.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
:bigass:

jack

I'm glad you got the vacuum upgrade, wetbrain, jr. Worth every penny. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Silawwwwwwnce, fahgooooooooooot! :clang:

jack

You should learn some grammar, like every Republicunt should.

You really don't want to be just associated with a gaping vagina now, do you?

The Question

Eternal
You should learn some grammar, like every Republicunt should.

You really don't want to be just associated with a gaping vagina now, do you?

Gaping vaginas? Why d'you gotta bring your grandma into it? She was tight, though, until I made a natural woman out of her.