COVID-19 check in thread

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
"I misspoke"

whisky

Boobie inspector
Anyone queued outside a pharmacy to pick up a prescription yet? Always a big long queue with people stood two meters apart, I keep wanting to play the music from the full monty.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
wow. I misspoke

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Crazies out everywhere.

I know people say if they get sick they deserve it, but I don't want them to get sick. I just want them to stop being retarded.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's like the 20th century never happened, and we've regressed back to the days of Charles Dickens.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Nothing wrong with the word retarded.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What does Bill Gates gain from spending billions of dollars funding a cure for a fake virus?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I hope they all get it. It’s the only way they’ll learn.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But how many other not-idiot people will they have spread it to in the meantime?

Like someone said, they're like drunk drivers. It's not about if they die, it's about the innocents they kill behind the wheel.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He's a twat but he's smart enough to know when to stop backing an ever bigger twat.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hoping these guys die is actually a form of eco-terrorism. The virus doesn't pay any attention to that. It doesn't have an "intent". It just likes close quarters and low ventilation. Like what's going on in Philly as I type this. The virus is very active at this point, and the crowd there is just a petri dish in a greater experiment. These guys want their freedoms, but it isn't going to do much good if they're sick or dead.