COVID-19 check in thread

The Question

Eternal
Doesn't seem so very odd to me. Labour is anti-human. Opposing them, however passionately, is pro-human. Pulling for an ill man to recover is pro-human. I see no conundrum.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So now there's a science thing floating around about COVID, that everyone's barking up the wrong tree and that Trump might just have been prescient about the lupus drug:. It seems that because the lungs fill with fluid symetrically (in viral pneumonia it's usually just one lung, not the way this consistently presents in x-rays), it cant be the virus effect doing that. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41421-020-0156-0 Something about the way the virus changes heme as in hemoglobin, and suddenly the iron is released from the red blood cells as part of the mechanism of the virus. Worth some attention.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
we have 53 cases of covid-19 in our county. no one died so far.

things are slowly getting back to normal.

The Question

Eternal
He was delighted as it stiffened -- and ripped right through his sock!

CaptainWacky

WTF

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

People have lost their fucking minds.

whisky

Boobie inspector
In aldi you can jump the queue to get in if you show your NHS badge, I didn't want to do that though bad enough people have to queue outside a supermarket to get their shopping without someone walking past them all to get in first.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I’ve been quite liking the one-in, one-out policy in supermarkets. Fancy gliding through the aisles after work with no one in your way.

I do feel the beady eyes of everyone looking through the windows, though.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

If demons were real, they'd look just like Kennith Copeland.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
92827224_2585747698366333_1192154149660131328_n.jpg

CaptainWacky

It's taken Tim Brook Taylor, there goes another price of my childhood.
I remember thinking Kitten Kong was the greatest thing I'd ever seen for a long time.

I'm grateful I have the opportunity to continue working during all of this, and further that I can do so from the comfort of my own home. I am a bit concerned about how much business will slow down in the coming weeks and months, and what that will mean in terms of continuing to provide for my family. But for now... alive, healthy, healthy family, employed, and able to effectively continue isolating.