"Do As You're Told."

The Question

Eternal
Yeah. Now if only that wasn't a felony... :sarek:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Gotta love Giuliani in court yesterday. The only thing any of that's going to do is what it's already done. 2 out of 3 people know the election was free and fair. You thugs are going to get pushed underground again, and no one really cares what Trump thinks or does any more. You cultists might, but the majority of us could care less what you think and fuck your feelings. This election was a landslide in every way for Biden, and when we flip the Senate in January, I bet many of you will be contemplating moving or suicide.

Makes me smile :D

Astaroth

one man revolution
You shouldn't wear a mask and social distance just because somebody told you so. You should do it because it's the right thing to do and it saves lives. But if that's not good enough for you then yes, you'll do as you're told, because you have no right to go around spreading disease and harming others.

This is all situational. Mindless rebellion can be as stupid and destructive as mindless obedience.

The Question

Eternal
If masks and lockdowns work, then they worked and we don't need them now. If they didn't work, then they're equally ineffective now.

Obedience is only a virtue in children and slaves.

The Question

Eternal
This election was a landslide in every way for Biden, and when we flip the Senate in January, I bet many of you will be contemplating moving or suicide.

The harder you ignore data from outside your confirmation bias, the more brittle you'll be. Do the mental healthy thing, clown: expect both results equally.

jack

Sorry Charlie, the only clown in this thread is you.

Tissue?

The Question

Eternal
126269837_10158251621217862_5464065194229673575_n.jpg

jack

^^That is possibly the dumbest meme I've ever seen. Pmuch your speed I guess.

The Question

Eternal
Swut? Pmuch? Wmean? Iword? Yliterate? Gnot.

Dumb, gay, wannabe kapo bastard. :bigass:

jack

jack

You wore that failed troll out in just three posts.

Loser. :bigass:

jack

Who gives a fuck about Newsom?

Oh right, you do :bigass:

jack

Hey I thought as soon as Biden was elected the whole Covid thing would disappear?

What on earth happened?

The Question

Eternal
Biden hasn't been elected yet, you steaming pile of... well, you. That doesn't happen until the Electoral College says so, not when the media says so. Sure as hell not when you say so.

jack

Denial must be a river in Egypt for you.

Need a paddle?

The Question

Eternal
Denial must be a river in Egypt for you.

Only for you, clown. It's "the Nile" in the... ohhh, I see what you were trying to do there. You were trying to riff on, "Denial ain't just a river in Egypt!"

But ya fucked it up. 'Cause you're an idiot. Can't even get your old-as-hell figures of speech right. No wonder you rely on the cable news talking heads to do your thinking for you. Sure as shit can't do it for yourself.

Fun test for ya:

One of the four posters in the image below is satire. The other three are real. Let's see if you can figure out which is which. Difficulty level: you can't tell the difference between television and reality as it is, so this should pose an especially tough challenge for you.

126410177_10158252248327862_8584071362708546086_n.jpg