"Do As You're Told."

The Question

Eternal
Poor Ol' Sniffer... :wah!: :bigass:

d0b582cb0db8861d.jpeg

The Question

Eternal
^^The above meme crystalized what had been bothering me about this whole thing.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
127570653_217742536417681_4417683270713911345_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Right. It's just like being under house arrest. Without a trial. Without having committed a crime.

jack

I don't see where you get that. I go out when I want to. Walk my dogs twice a day s I need to. Hike in the woods when I want to. Ride my bike or skate or ski when I like. Drive my car to the post office and do errands when I need to. Interact with live people outdoors wearing masks and social distancing. It's called respecting your neighbors.

Certianly 200,000 new sick people along with over 1,000 dead people a day can't be wrong about this.

The Question

Eternal
People get sick every day. People die every day. Know something interesting? According to a study out of Johns Hopkins, the rate of deaths this year is just about the same as the rate of deaths from 2018. The Yellow Plague claimed a lot more than in 2018, obviously. But you know what's interesting? Heart disease, the leading cause of death in 2018 just as it's been for just about forever... claimed exactly the same number less.

Isn't that weird? It's almost like the difference in deaths was just being put down to COVID instead of to, ohhh, I dunno, the actual causes of death.

I'd provide a link to substantiate that, but why bother. We both know you wouldn't read it.

jack

Here's some John Hopkins data for you, motherfucker.

jack

Really, you CAN'T be this stupid.

The Question

Eternal

The Question

Eternal

jack

Stop talking for me. I did read your stupid link. It includes a reference right to the article that rebukes your bullshit. You're making yourself look stupid now. I suspect it's the meth talking, given how erratic your posting behavior has become.

SLOPPY. Now fuck off. You've lost this argument. Don't wear your mask. If you get sick, no one will care fuckface.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Lockdowns have no measurable effect.

Not that you care. You're so eager to submit and obey that you don't even need a credible excuse.

I suspect it's the meth talking, given how erratic your posting behavior has become.

Having to resort to baseless fabrications now, eh? Pathetic. No, wait -- you didn't even make that shit up on your own. That's actually beyond pathetic.

iu

At least come up with slander of your own, you pitiful paedo.

jack

He said slandering me twice in the last two posts.

You pathetic loser hypocrite go sit in your own stink, and don't overcook your next batch. You never know where the next hit is coming from. Don't deny it. It's obvious to me what your real problem is.