"Do As You're Told."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
And all the authoritarian bullshit isn't fixing that. It's equally believable, at this point, that all the authoritarian bullshit is aggravating those numbers.

Meanwhile: You, peasant, do as you're told. Your "betters", meanwhile? Nahhh.

131034497_3731301660266588_3415555746475099504_o.jpg

Erm... that was from last February before the school she was attending closed. She's been in lockdown since you pathetic fool. You remember? When your Orange Julius was telling us it was still safe (when he knew it wasn't)? Nice way to prove my point, loser.

See? Sloppy :D But you were always one for fake news.

jack

Deflect much? You get caught in a lie and just ignore it. Typical for you Commie.

The Question

Eternal
Deflect much?

Nope, just don't really give a shit about your halfwit antics. I'll respond when I feel like it, but for the most part I only feel like clownin' on ya. :)

jack

LOL she's been in lockdown since her school closed, you fucking retard.

With. Her. Parents.

Under quarantine. Of course you believe the lies attached to your propaganda. Still a loser, in addition to being a sore loser :bigass:

jack

Wrong. Don't try to dunk when you're wrong, retard.

Your link doesn't disprove what I said, commie sore loser. The whole story about the video has been out for a couple months. It was NOT recent, but from February. Try again.

jack

Nope, just don't really give a shit about your halfwit antics. I'll respond when I feel like it, but for the most part I only feel like clownin' on ya. :)

Fuck off, sore loser. I win this one too. :bigass:

You're such a fucking hypocrite, especially when you lose an argument. What I've grown to expect from you and your traitor ilk.

Go recount some ballots and make up some more shit while you're at it, loser.

jack

The Question

Eternal
Simmer down, commie snowflake.

The whole reason y'all are in here crying is that I'm not a Bernie Sanders supporter. Oh, wait a minute, I see what you're trying to do! :D

CKWGqPt.jpg

I wasn't sure at first. Y'know, 'cause of... well, neither of you is very good at it. It was damn near unrecognizable. But you're trying, bless your little hearts! :smooch:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The whole reason y'all are in here crying is that I'm not a Bernie Sanders supporter. Oh, wait a minute, I see what you're trying to do! :D

CKWGqPt.jpg

I wasn't sure at first. Y'know, 'cause of... well, neither of you is very good at it. It was damn near unrecognizable. But you're trying, bless your little hearts! :smooch:
You're not good at trolling either. Just like your Orange Master Troll. Blame the Democrats for the crimes your committing, accuse the Democrats of rigging the election while you rig the election. There's only election fraud in states where Trump lost.....etc, etc.

jack

This is what losers do when they lose. Ignore the point they lost, deflect and lie some more.

Typical for a sore loser. Need some tissues Johnny? You sure got trashed to bits in these two threads.

Thanks so much for dancing so sweetly for Loktar and I. You provided lots of grins. :bigass:

I do have tissues if you need them. Made a bundle off of buying Kleenex stock two weeks before the election heh heh