Fearne Cotton has nearly one million followers on Twitter

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

The Devil's favourite demon.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'd still give her one, in the hope it would shut her up. One of my exes looked a lot like her.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Did she also sound like her voicebox had been gone over with a cheesegrater?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It did to me by the time we were finishing up with each other. In fact, it sounded a lot like a Nazi's voice.

CaptainWacky

Yeah I'd probably have sex with her too, but I'd make an ironic comment afterwards so that she'd never be quite sure if I was genuinely having sex with her or just doing it as an excuse to make the ironic comment.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I wouldn't have sex with her, because she would no doubt say something and use the wrong vowel in a vein attempt to sound funny, like something out of allo allo from 20 years ago.

I'm comang!

The only good thing about her radio one show is the increasing frequency that she is not on it.

CaptainWacky

Is that what she does? Vowel misuse based humour?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
If you did sleep with her at least she'd say how the sex was really good and that you're her favourite band and it's amazing to meet you.

CaptainWacky

I had to pos rep them all to be nice.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Who?

Basically, if she's not big enough to get recognized in the States, why should I care?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
She is talentless and is as daft as a plank. With brainless statements such as that Conchaga, I am sure she would fit right in to your country.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Is it sad that I'm not really upset with that statement because I agree with it to some degree?