Fearne Cotton has nearly one million followers on Twitter

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
You're missing out on fuck all. She's an annoying, vacuous, self important, self aggrandising, hoarse voiced, arse licking bint.
That's like a deja-vu. Are you sure she's not the RL personality of Lisa from TrekBBS?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
CHRISTIAN BOUGHT AN X-BOX WITH NEROON'S POCKET MONEY.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
TAKE THAT SHIT TO PM, "CAPTAIN WACKY"!

CaptainWacky

But it's not a creepy sexual comment about Zeke from Neighbours...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Sexual comments about Zeke from Neighbours can never be considered creepy!

CaptainWacky

She has well over a million now.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
How awesome is Beth Ditto! I bloody love the woman!

Pendulum pulling off another MASSIVE cover in the live lounge!! It sounds INCREDIBLE!!!!

She is an inspiration to us all. I am amending my use of exclamation marks!!!!!! to learn from the master!!!!

Several of my Clients "brand" twitter accounts seem to be following her. COCK

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I listened to a bit of her show today (I was trapped in a car and didn't have control over the radio)!!!!!!!!!1 She was an absolute LEGEND!!!! BEST DJ EVER!!!!

(She was annoying as usual, but luckily it was only the last 20 mins of her stint, so prolly about 6 minutes of her voice, collectively.)

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Kill whoever was controlling the radio or we will never be friends.

I want incontrovertible proof of death.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
YOU'VE GOT BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS, COTTON!!!!

CaptainWacky

It literally sickens me that she has a million more followers than Sunshine from Big Brother.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
and a million more than my favourite actor (he has some 260, all members of his message board) But hey, that means there aren't that many I have to share him with :phpmrgreen:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I rejoined Twitter. I don't know why. I might ask Fearne Cotton to be my friend.

CaptainWacky

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
Oh, that was a virus? How exciting!
LOL I am almost tempted to follow you. But are you as handsome as "my" actor?

CaptainWacky

Probably not.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
but your honesty is totally sexy! :wub:

CaptainWacky

Hambil's girl Mischa Barton does not like Fearne Cotton.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/barton-furious-over-cotton-documentary_1172300

And Barton is furious with Cotton for pretending to be friendly during the shoot, only to later criticise the star behind her back.

She adds, "Fearne never let on that she was irritated about waiting. She acts like everything's so great and she loves you and they cut it together and make it seem like it was a terribly painful experience for them. I don't want to start a feud with her, it's not worth it to me. She likes the fame, it doesn't affect her like it affects the people she's documenting.

"I cried my eyes out when I first saw it because I was like, 'Are you kidding me? This is the way you want to portray me? I've let you into my life.'"