Get your booty to the polls

The Question

Eternal
Bear in mind that this lawsuit doesn't allege fraud. It contends that the four states in question violated the Constitution by allowing extralegislative rule-changing.

Which they did.

Which means their electors will be handed back to their legislatures.

Which is bad news for the fraudsters, in any event.

The Question

Eternal
I read the link. I read both. Apparently, you missed one. You left out Arizona and South Carolina.

Nineteen states. Can ya count past potato?

You know what you need to do? Read carefully and thoroughly so that you don't make a laughingstock of yourself by repeatedly being fucking wrong.

The Question

Eternal
I mean, Jesus Christ, dude. I keep repeatedly showing that you're wrong, but you just press on and keep being wrong. Why? Do you have some kind of fetish for being an object of public humiliation? Is that how you get your stub chubby? Sick, dude. Sick.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I did not leave out South Carolina dipshit. Try again and Arizona just joined this morning. so 18 plus Texas.

Damn, I have to explain everything to you don't I? Must be tough to have your ass handed to you in this thread almost as many times as trump had had his ass handed to him in public.

3pm will tell the tale :D

jack

Did you read the brief? No evidence just "theories" and "what if's"

They already threw out an identical suit from PA last week remember. It will be fun to see what happens this afternoon :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
You all have let yourselves get all the way to this point without a shred of evidence. Nothing. No smoking guns, just made up shit.

Ballot counters in Georgia were caught on video counting ballots after sending observers away from observation. That's illegal. That's not "made up." It's captured on video.

The Question

Eternal
Since you obviously refuse to read the link:

-Arizona
-Alabama
-Arkansas
-Florida
-Indiana
-Kansas
-Louisiana
-Mississippi
-Missouri
-Montana
-Nebraska
-North Dakota
-Oklahoma
-South Carolina
-South Dakota
-Tennessee
-Texas
-Utah
-West Virginia

How many is that, retard?

jack

18 plus Texas, RETARD. Thats NOT what your first post said.

Thanks for dancing, asshole.

jack

jack

So will you stfu if the SC tosses this bitch already?

The Question

Eternal
Did you read the brief? No evidence just "theories" and "what if's"

They already threw out an identical suit from PA last week remember. It will be fun to see what happens this afternoon :bigass:

I read the brief; you, obviously, have not. There are no theoreticals or "what if's" in it. It alleged, clearly and concretely, that four states violated the Electors Clause of the 12th Amendment by taking the choice of electors out of the hands of their legislatures. That's not theoretical. There are no "what if's" involved. It's a concrete complaint against unconstitutional behavior on the parts of four states, that behavior disenfranchising the voters of other states who did follow the law.

Don't accuse me of not reading a brief, then prove that you didn't read the same brief. Fuckin' moron.

The Question

Eternal

So you don't know what the word 'maybe' means. Sloppy. Inexact. More worried about your feeelings than you are attentive to facts. Fuckin' moron.

jack

Which has no basis in fact at all. If they wanted to "question" it they needed to do it before NOT AFTER the election. The legislatures are the ones that set these rules, remember? REPUBLICAN legislators. Christ I guess you really are that sloppy and stupid.

But you know this. You all sound more desperate every day.

jack

Anyway, we'll pick this bullshit up again after the SC decides the merits. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Which has no basis in fact at all. If they wanted to "question" it they needed to do it before NOT AFTER the election.

And SCOTUS would have thrown that out, as you well know, because "no injury" would have given them no standing. No. That's not how it works.

You know if he had won none of this would be going on at all.

He did win, until the middle of the night, after all the observers had been sent home, trucked in ballots that nobody got to supervise got trucked in and counted (allegedly, repeatedly counted), and then a definitely losing Biden suddenly got an out-of-nowhere boost.

Except he didn't win.

Except, until all those trucked in, unsecured ballots, he did. Hence the 4AM spike.

But you know this. You all sound more desperate every day.

I'm not the one ignoring serious sources. You are.

I'm not the one saying "no way no way no way no way LALALALALALALALALALALA!!!"

You are.

I'm saying maybe the Democrats pull it off. Maybe the steal works. I'm also saying maybe they get caught. Maybe the steal doesn't work.

You're the one going full bore balls to the wall dogma and not paying attention. Because the steal very well might get undone. Maybe, just maybe, the American people will win.

jack

"He did win, until the middle of the night, after all the observers had been sent home, trucked in ballots that nobody got to supervise. "

"
Except, until all those trucked in, unsecured ballots, he did. Hence the 4AM spike."

See you believe the lies. Nothing more to say. You're a fucking idiot.

Already debunked as bullshit. I'm done with this thread til the decision. Not going to argue points that have already been parsed to death and shown as bullshit by REPUBLICAN ELECTION OFFICIALS.

See you later.

The Question

Eternal
See you believe the lies.

Those "lies" are shown clear as day on video, dumbass.

They're not lies. They're backed up with video footage as evidence. You dumb, dogmatic dipshit.

The Question

Eternal
I'm done with this thread til the decision.

You never do get tired of fucking lying, do you. Because as soon as you posted that, we both knew you'd be back in here to spew some more dogmatic propaganda.

The Question

Eternal
REPUBLICAN ELECTION OFFICIALS!!!

They can suck a leprous dick, too. You think "never Trumper" "Republicans" is a new thing we haven't been seeing for the last 5 years?

Republicans vs Democrats is fucking meaningless. It's Pro-Americans vs Anti-Americans. And that's judged by how they vote, not the promises they make. We watch what they do, not what they promise. So the fake-ass Democrat infiltrators in the GOP? They're our enemies, too. Because of what they vote for, not what they promise us.

Go tell 'em, since you're clearly acting as their errand-boy.
:bigass: