Get your booty to the polls

The Question

Eternal
Oh, Washington Post. Who have been going REEEEEEEEE!!! against Trump and the American people since before the guy even took office.

Well, there's a credible source.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Can you say "defamation"? :bigass:

After the 20th, guess who will be included in the forthcoming lwsuit?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If you did have even an iota of cognitive capacity, you'd possess the capacity to look beyond what the establishment media has shoveled into your empty little heads and understand that what I've provided you with is neither lies nor bullshit.

And if you had any integrity, like a man does, you wouldn't call an anti-communist a commie.

Here's proof: Tell us all that you are anti-communist. Tell us, Loktar, how you understand and recognize that Communism is a barbaric, backward ideology that results in mass enslavement, oppression, and mass murder.

If you're anti-communist, Loktar, let's see you denounce Communism.

I denounce it, regularly. Let's see you do that.

Or don't, and prove that you're a Fucking Liar.

You're about to bring down a fucking hammer upon yourself, and that hammer is the Truth. Your gaslight game is fucking weak, boy.
I denounce Communism, you regularly promote it. So sayeth Loktar, Truthbringer, wielder of the Hammer of Smoteness.

The Question

Eternal
I denounce Communism,

You ain't said Boo against Beijing Biden or his stir-fried cronyism, don't fucking lie to me.

you regularly promote it

Quote me promoting it. Ever. Never have. Never will. No, you don't get to lie about me and get away with it, ginger snaps. That ain't a thing that's gonna happen.

The fact is that you and Little Jewish Rumplestilskin don't pay attention to the details. I've said it, you two have proved it. Over and fucking over again. But let me hit you with a shocker:

Trump isn't a Republican. Neither am I.

What he is, and what I am: Fucking populist. America fucking first. In fact, I go harder on that than even Trump does: America exclusively. If Israel doesn't vote in our elections, and they fucking shouldn't, Israel gets fucking nothing from us. That's how it's supposed to work.

That's why it gladdens my heart that, as Trump kicks that bullshit "stimulus" bill the fuck away from his desk, it's not just him rejecting it, it's Republicans and Democrats cheering him on for that move.

I've said it before, I'm fucking well sure I'll say it again, it's not about Republican versus Democrat. There is no distinction between the parties.

Where the distinction is, is between the establishment and populists.

Between those who are for the American people, and those who are against the American people.

Trump is in the For camp. Biden is very decidedly in the Against camp. And you dumb fuckers can't tell the difference, because you refuse to pay attention.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Biden ain't a commie. And Trump is for Trump and his rich friends first, Russia second, North Korea third, China fourth.....and America 5th unless Trump needs to suck up to some other country.

The Question

Eternal
Biden ain't a commie.

No, and I never said Biden was. Harris is, and Harris is what you're going to end up with when they 25th-Amendment Biden, which is what they always planned on doing. What I said was that Biden is a Jim Crow -era Dixiecrat, and he is.

And Trump is for Trump and his rich friends first, Russia second, North Korea third, China fourth.....and America 5th unless Trump needs to suck up to some other country.

Sure. That's what the anti-you establishment has fed you for five years, and it isn't any more true now than it was when they started. That's why everybody from arch-conservatives to "the squad" is siding with Trump right now. You need to keep up.

jack

BB1cbBCy.img

jack

BB1cbEXM.img

The Question

Eternal
Neither of those deflections in the slightest bit disproves my point. It's the anti-American establishment versus the pro-American populists. Trump is a populist. That's why the establishment, both Democrat and Republican, and their establishment media, despise him. And us, because he's for us.

And you, you fucking sucker, are carrying the establishment's water. That's why you were perfectly fine with Bernie taking payola and fucking off, because you only pretended to support Bernie, who is a populist, because supporting him was fucking trendy. You didn't actually support him, which is why him taking the fall was just fine with you. Bet you even breathed a sigh of relief about it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Neither of those deflections in the slightest bit disproves my point. It's the anti-American establishment versus the pro-American populists. Trump is a populist. That's why the establishment, both Democrat and Republican, and their establishment media, despise him. And us, because he's for us.

And you, you fucking sucker, are carrying the establishment's water. That's why you were perfectly fine with Bernie taking payola and fucking off, because you only pretended to support Bernie, who is a populist, because supporting him was fucking trendy. You didn't actually support him, which is why him taking the fall was just fine with you. Bet you even breathed a sigh of relief about it.
And you are drinking the crusty, rancid Orange kool-aid of bullshit and lies. Truth has prevailed finally and has warped your fragile little mind.

The Question

Eternal
And you are drinking the crusty, rancid Orange kool-aid of bullshit and lies.

Which lies. Prove they're lies. (Spoiler: You can't. Because you don't know shit. You're just puking up talking points spoon-fed to you by outlets like CNNLOL and MSNBCPUSA, who have been proved to fabricate their stories.) Meanwhile, most of what your masters tell you to call lies? They're backed up with evidence and witness affidavits. But you didn't know that, and you don't care to find that out. You're content to suck at the Establishment tit, all the while the Establishment fleeces and abuses you.

Because the alternative to that is to open your eyes, acknowledge reality, and do something about it -- even the best you can do is to speak up against it, like I'm doing. But you haven't got the guts.

The Question

Eternal
Establishment Walrus Bolton Goes "REEEEEEEEEE!!!" About Trump Putting The American People First

Again, you idiots: This is not about Republican versus Democrat. Because there's no functional fucking difference between Republicans and Democrats. This is about the Establishment versus the American people.

Trump is on the side of the American people. Bolton isn't. Biden isn't.

The Question

Eternal
Jesus fucking Christ, you monkeys, you're behind both curves now:

Even the drooling retard full-on Commies didn't want Ol' Sniffer. lol Seems like the only people who did want Beijing Biden, aka Tapioca Joe,, were the CCP, Iran, and Wall Street.

And you're buying the patently false snake-oil-obvious lie that that's in any way in your interests.

3NcCddf.jpg

Last edited:

jack

And you are drinking the crusty, rancid Orange kool-aid of bullshit and lies. Truth has prevailed finally and has warped your fragile little mind.

"Fragile" being the operative word here.

4 posts of herrrrrp, 1 post of derrrrp.

Hey if it makes him happy, whatever. He's still drooling (and still swallowing)

No one cares Johnny. You're a force of one around these parts.

jack

The Kushner pardon just reminded everyone how criminal the Trump mob really is. Putin (and by proxy Castle) must be having a lovely Christmas eve.

Wonder what Santa puts in the stockings of traitors?

jack

In Salem, Oregon, this week, dozens of right-wing thugs (some of them armed) attacked the State Capitol with the goal of forcing Gov. Kate Brown and state legislators to abandon coronavirus public health restrictions. After attacking journalists and police officers, these paramilitaries were finally dispersed by law enforcement.

While this is obvious it must still be stated: If the Oregon State Capitol were attacked by Black or brown or Muslim people (armed or not), they would have been suppressed with lethal force.

jack

You neofascists have grievance addiction.