Get your booty to the polls

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Textbook example of confirmation bias. Every good thing he does is just a "ploy." Sure, kid, whatever.
Yeah and every bad thing he does is like a 5 year old caught drawing on the walls with a crayon and then he blames it on the dog.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I find it amusing when people use "big words" yet don't really know what they mean.

jack

Uh oh, these lies look like they'll be expensive. Slander is your side's game, but it looks like it might cost a bit, when all is said and done.

I'd say Trumpty Dumpty is going to get pushed off the wall and when that happens we'll all have scrambled eggs.

jack

This is what your lies foment, traitor.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progr...pFmzWFVsegi6-Qzf7dEqFKv8dH67oCNwI0KOq_g68KiA8

oregondt2a.png

Last edited:

jack

This is what the right does, while blaming it on "antifa" which doesn't exist as an entity.

Patriot Prayer on the other hand is a thing. You commie thugs should all be hung in public.

I'd pay to come see that.

jack

132111081_4667905813280255_8163378198996017412_n.jpg

jack

131358403_10157253217800882_4237490168668973571_n.jpg

jack

132632575_4668039649933538_7306316654622182342_n.jpg

jack

25550571_2036017276424909_776639550137124180_n.jpg

jack

132045316_1506593499538937_3350016654485071207_n.jpg

jack

That's also how much he owes Douchebank.

Looks like the bankers that handled his accounts there resigned yesterday.

Uh oh.

The Question

Eternal
You don't like it when your failed bullshit is turned back at you I see.

There's nothing 'failed' or 'bullshit' about it. You clearly don't read thoroughly or think with precision, and you just can't stop proving it.

The fact that you "turn it back on me" is only further proof of that, because you don't grasp what I'm pointing out, you just mouth the wording with exactly zero comprehension of what it means.

The Question

Eternal
I find it amusing when people use "big words" yet don't really know what they mean.

The grown-ups in the room know perfectly well what the "big words" mean. Sadly, at 90-ish years old, you've made it plain at this point that you'll never be classified as one of the grown-ups.

jack

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
There's nothing 'failed' or 'bullshit' about it. You clearly don't read thoroughly or think with precision, and you just can't stop proving it.

The fact that you "turn it back on me" is only further proof of that, because you don't grasp what I'm pointing out, you just mouth the wording with exactly zero comprehension of what it means.
We're supposed to comprehend the meaning of your lies and bullshit that you twist to suit your commie agenda? Ok sure thing.

The Question

Eternal
We're supposed to comprehend the meaning of your lies and bullshit that you twist to suit your commie agenda?

If you did have even an iota of cognitive capacity, you'd possess the capacity to look beyond what the establishment media has shoveled into your empty little heads and understand that what I've provided you with is neither lies nor bullshit.

And if you had any integrity, like a man does, you wouldn't call an anti-communist a commie.

Here's proof: Tell us all that you are anti-communist. Tell us, Loktar, how you understand and recognize that Communism is a barbaric, backward ideology that results in mass enslavement, oppression, and mass murder.

If you're anti-communist, Loktar, let's see you denounce Communism.

I denounce it, regularly. Let's see you do that.

Or don't, and prove that you're a Fucking Liar.

You're about to bring down a fucking hammer upon yourself, and that hammer is the Truth. Your gaslight game is fucking weak, boy.

jack

TL/DR and the only "boy" in this thread is you, kid.