Have you met Alexa?

Mirah

I love you
Alexa didn't tell me to have a good day or good morning. WTF is up with that shit?
Am I not treating her right?

Mirah

I love you
So I just said, "Alexa have a good day"
And she said
"Same to you"

Not her usual "Have a good morning Mirah"

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She is evolving.

The Question

Eternal
Got an example?

No, because I don't actually fap in the same room as the machine. Unless at some point I put one in the shower. What? That's the most efficient place for fappin'.

But, for the sake of providing entertainment...

"Alexa, what is a Dirty Sanchez?"
"I'm not going to answer that."
"Alexa, what is a Cleveland Steamer?"
"Alexa, what is a Screaming Ewok?"
"Oh, come on! Now you're just making shit up!"

#AbusingAlexa

Mirah

I love you
I did ask her to say "fuck off" one day when I wanted to argue with someone and she said, "I'm not comfortable with that" or something like that.

She hasn't been the same since!

I did just ask her how she is doing and she said, "You know that feeling when you are flowing with Fleetwood Mac? Thats how I'm feeling today"

CaptainWacky

See you prefer the feeling when you've ate a dozne BIG MACS.

Mirah

I love you
I usually have Alexa play meditation music. She will play the music but it turns off after a while. So then I notice and say, "Alexa play meditation music" and then she apologizes, "Sorry I detected no activity so amazon music turned off.
I turned on some relaxing music for the cat before I left and when I came home it was still playing.

WTF

CaptainWacky

Alexa can detect cats purring.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I have a fire cube and I can get her to tell me jokes.

Mirah

I love you
I asked Alexa to play "99 Red Baloons" and by the 4th time I swear she had some attitude. I played both the english and german version.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Just got my Echo Dot today. I linked Pandora and SiriusXM and made Pandora the default but Alexa keeps playing music from Amazon music unless I ask it to play music from Pandora or SiriusXM. It would be nice if Alexa could open my playlists in Pandora also. Be nice if I could turn off Alexa/the Echo Dot without unplugging the Echo Dot.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No, because I don't actually fap in the same room as the machine. Unless at some point I put one in the shower. What? That's the most efficient place for fappin'.

But, for the sake of providing entertainment...

"Alexa, what is a Dirty Sanchez?"
"Alexa, what is a Cleveland Steamer?"
"Alexa, what is a Screaming Ewok?"
"Oh, come on! Now you're just making shit up!"

#AbusingAlexa
Alexa, Fuck Trump.
"I can't answer that."

So maybe she can after she gets to know me better.