Hey Blackfoot. I think Jack has had enough....

geedis

Lets just flush the stinky little turd. For real Blackfoot, is Jack worth the time? His problem will grow exponentially as his supporters rapidly turn into delusional twats. I say lets end this cock roach now.

peace_pot_leaf.gif

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How ARE you gonna deal with this pimpin' anyway, cupcakeer?

jack

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

:amen: brother.

Still we need to pray and praise his holly name.

Lets just flush the stinky little turd. For real Blackfoot, is Jack worth the time? His problem will grow exponentially as his supporters rapidly turn into delusional twats. I say lets end this cock roach now.

peace_pot_leaf.gif

This isn't good.

What has Blackfoot and Jack been up to since I've been on vacation?

Seph

Retired Account
STFU mug

This isn't good, Jack. Nice try!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Can't you fucking idiots post about anything else? JACKjackJACKjackJACKjackJACKNAPNAPNiggerNiggerNAPNAPjackJACKjackJACKjackJACKjackJACKjackJACKjackJACKjackJACK Blah Fucking Blah.

Can't you fucking idiots post about anything else? JACKjackJACKjackJACKjackJACKNAPNAPNiggerNiggerNAPNAPjackJACKjackJACKjackJACKjackJACKjackJACKjackJACKjackJACK Blah Fucking Blah.

That's what up.

Lets put that on the agenda at the next board meeting.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Sure. Seeing as you're suffering from multiple personalities, it should just be a meeting between yourself, and me, then, Chuck.

Get a life, you sad fucking cunt.

Seph

Retired Account
Sure. Seeing as you're suffering from multiple personalities, it should just be a meeting between yourself, and me, then, Chuck.

Get a life, you sad fucking cunt.

Chuck? This isn't good.

I don't know if something got misconstrued or miscommunicated but surely I'm not Chuck. the source you got this from was not accurate at all.

Are you sure I'm posting with multiple personalities? Speaking of sad cunts, I got Seph dangling from a string and I've only been here an hour or so.

Who's Seph, I don't have a clue. I read threads started by a member of Nap. All are replied too by either you are Seph. Put that on the agenda of the next board meeting.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Chuck? This isn't good.

I don't know if something got misconstrued or miscommunicated but surely I'm not Chuck. the source you got this from was not accurate at all.

Are you sure I'm posting with multiple personalities? Speaking of sad cunts, I got Seph dangling from a string and I've only been here an hour or so.

Who's Seph, I don't have a clue. I read threads started by a member of Nap. All are replied too by either you are Seph. Put that on the agenda of the next board meeting.

I'M A FUCKING ADMIN, YOU DUMB RAG FULL OF SHIT.

Seph

Retired Account
do u get the picture yet? he knows all your dual accounts you dumb monkey fuck.

Seph

Retired Account
u realy are a dumb fuck but u bring tha lULz so keep um coming King of the gutters.

jack

wHY DOES "JOE HENNESSEY" AKA BLACKFOOT THINK THAT RESPONDING TO A POST = DANGLING FROM A STRING??

jack

and "joe" the only next big thing you are is the shit thats coming out of my asshole tomorrow morning.

count on that fishnigger

Seph

Retired Account
Daily planner

4 hour rotation

CEEJAY
computer-monkey.jpg

Gank Master
computer-monkey.jpg

GEEDIS
computer-monkey.jpg

TOTAL KAOS
computer-monkey.jpg

do i need to continue? i think u get the picture...

oh go on then 1 more...

MAKING A FEW REPAIR AY CHARLES...

monkey.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
so how do u like up TOP charles do u feel like part of the team yet?