Hey Blackfoot. I think Jack has had enough....

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Sure. Seeing as you're suffering from multiple personalities, it should just be a meeting between yourself, and me, then, Chuck.

Get a life, you sad fucking cunt.

Dammit Gagh. I thought we settle this years ago. Why must you keep bringing old shit up.

I(Blackfoot) am the only guttersnipe who hasn't used a dual/sock ever. I stand by that statement.

Gagh, until you have proof that the members of NAP are my socks/duals I'd appreciate if you lay offa this matter. Thanks dawg.

And another thang, Gagh.

If you're an administrator, shouldn't this matter of socks/duals be kept in strict privacy or secrecy?

Seph

Retired Account
he knows there all duals u mug.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yep, as an admin, he can tell immediately.

Lying little fucker. New jackoff indeed.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
That's right lil man, I'm THE NEW JACK.

Yep, as an admin, he can tell immediately.

Lying little fucker.

How's that? How can Gagh tell I have duals? I mean, they are not under the handle Blackfoot, Are they? I want answers boy. I want proof dawg.

And another thang, Jack.

No matter how you try to spin this dual shit, you'll never have proof. You know you sound like a complete owned bitch everytime you whine about me having duals. You're too fucking old to be acting childish.

jack

This thread suddenly got REALLY FUNNY :bigass:

Seph

Retired Account
OMG y dont u just stop charles

no_monkey_zone2.jpg

jack

How's that? How can Gagh tell I have duals? I mean, they are not under the handle Blackfoot, Are they? I want answers boy. I want proof dawg.

And another thang, Jack.

No matter how you try to spin this dual shit, you'll never have proof. You know you sound like a complete owned bitch everytime you whine about me having duals. You're too fucking old to be acting childish.

Just to spell it out, because you seem so retarded......we all know all these duals are just you, and that you're a lonely loser that needs the appearance of support to "make your point".

No proof is needed. Each post each dual makes proves it's you beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You're kidding, right? You've been owning yourself like this for what, two years now, and you still think you're fooling anyone?

LOL

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Your just using that as an excuse to troll New Age Posting. I'm pretty sure your jealousy still over runeth. How does it feel to know I'm taking your spot old man?

Do you still have all the members of New Age Posting handle on e-mail notice? No matter how much you weep Jack, its going to happen.

Seph

Retired Account
u still have not explained how ur taking over dual?

jack

Your just using that as an excuse to troll New Age Posting. I'm pretty sure your jealousy still over runeth. How does it feel to know I'm taking your spot old man?

Do you still have all the members of New Age Posting handle on e-mail notice? No matter how much you weep Jack, its going to happen.

Charles, you aren't fooling anyone. But I'm glad you're enjoying being the New Jackoff. It's a title that finally fits you :bigass:

Seph

Retired Account
not quite banana man

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Amen rev!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Jack is being pwned. Blackfoot is doing the pawning. Pretty much the same as usual.

I'm still trying to figure out what pwning or owning mean. It must be a teenage thang.

Seph

Retired Account