Hey Blackfoot. I think Jack has had enough....

steve samurai jack

Hey Blackfoot. I think Jack has had enough.... Lets just flush the stinky little turd. For real Blackfoot, is Jack worth the time? His problem will grow exponentially as his supporters rapidly turn into delusional twats. I say lets end this cock roach now.

peace_pot_leaf.gif

*tee hee*

green turds are hard to flush. *jack* lives off this shit, he likes being made a fool of. why won't the old twat just die?

*laughing*

Hey Blackfoot. I think Jack has had enough....

peace_pot_leaf.gif

GOD works in mysterious ways.

I won't be responding to anything from any Charles dual from now on.

Since I've completely proven my point to the TK collective, which is that it's all one poster, the only poster I'll respond to is Charles, (currently Cee Jay) and only when a post of his directly mentions me by name. Otherwise, since they really don't exist, I won't have any reason to respond.

Enjoy your vapors, Mr Wilson :bigass:

hallelujah.gif

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Lets just flush the stinky little turd. For real Blackfoot, is Jack worth the time? His problem will grow exponentially as his supporters rapidly turn into delusional twats. I say lets end this cock roach now.

peace_pot_leaf.gif

is jack worth the time?

signing in with multi duals and following him around pretty much proves the someone is boning for a virtual reach around....

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I laughed at that last post :bigass: