How comes?

Seph

Retired Account
I'm not able to check ANY of the new posters profiles? i can still look at all the old posters, as i see some of them have looked at my page yet i click on their names and i get a admin restricted msg?

39936820725246100381.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They're probably all Russian spambots.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Without getting off my arse to check the settings, that is likely the reason. Spambots are moved into their own usergroup. There's probably a setting on there that regular punters cannot view their profiles.

You ain't missing much.

Oh, and stop playing Poker.

Seph

Retired Account
no im playing for 60k first prize atm, top 100 get paid, 750 entrants so i will stop later k?

:D

Seph

Retired Account
i came 1st out of 650 yesterday

whisky

Boobie inspector
No, depressing is going into a supermarket in the middle of january and seeing isles full of easter eggs.

Seph

Retired Account
send him over, i will rape his pockets... cheers loktar i cud do with his money :p

Seph

Retired Account
Bahahaha fucking mug.

Seph

Retired Account
You weren't signed in.

how can u permanently be this wrong dickgums?

it says im logged in on the pic, u r fucking clueless.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
I'm not you faggot, it happened to me too and "that" is what the problem was.

Seph

Retired Account
I'm not you faggot, it happened to me too and "that" is what the problem was.

u are a fucking dolt becoz if u had taken 1 second of your lazy non working cupcakeardly day to look at the pic i had provided with the msg showing u WUD SEE I WAS LOGGED IN DERP!!!

and u tried to post and look around and didnt realise you were not logged in?

images

no you cant gaystrom, there is no such number.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Tell me Seph, what are you going to feed SuN when you meet her. Zapped Gortons and cold Corn Dogs fuhsho but what if she needs dick? What on earth will you do if she needs dick.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Tell me Seph, what are you going to feed SuN when you meet her. Zapped Gortons and cold Corn Dogs fuhsho but what if she needs dick? What on earth will you do if she needs dick.

bwahahahah Seph is sooooooooooo the wrong target for this attempted insult!!

lol shadow boXin!