How comes?

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
I think u shuld stfu stinky, scurvy pirate

I'm no pirate for scurvy hon, but what do you think I smell like, I'm thinking braised chuck and I'm thinking you are too. I say we fuck the bullshit SuN, fuck the bullshit and get it on like a hand and glove, like butter on toast, like moose and squirrel. In other words, let's get togehter and be friends.

As for you Loktar, you might want to read this thread again. You might have missed something.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
WTF, Daystrom? Who put chili powder in your Jergens this week? Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the entertainment, though.

Yub

Anachrophobic
And people think Loktar and me are creepy. I'm betting Daystrom has a shrine and is taking taxidermy classes so as to to kill and stuff SuN and put her on the couch.

CHIB THAT CREEPY BASTARD, SEPH

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Loktar, have you been making soup from the toilet again? I don't know Loktar, it's just that every time I look at your avatar pic I see something new. Something different. Something "you". Talk to us man, tell us what's cookin'.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Scurvy pirates smelling like braised chuk and wanting to drink something as tart as tap water.

Where is The Question?