How comes?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Daystrom:

You haven't seen anything like "my" penis since Star Trek IV. Any time you feel a need for speed baby..call &..

Ive never seen any star trek, let alone #4, u fucking strangeling

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Is it okay to make fun of people with Downs Syndrome on this board?

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
It is okay actually, it shouldn't be but it is.

(that "we're all winners" thing is the one that did it for me. Not right at all.)

SuN

I dunno, but I rarely give red....

Do u have downs syndrome Eloisel?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Is it okay to make fun of people with Downs Syndrome on this board?

08457314075770545648.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I dunno, but I rarely give red....

Do u have downs syndrome Eloisel?

No. The lady that babysat me from the time I was a little bitty baby until I was about 9 had a daughter named Martha who had Downs syndrome. I thought she was a big child. She had her issues but me and Martha could sit at the dining room table and color all day long. She was my friend.

Seph

Retired Account
so? i know downsyndrome ppl that are stroopy annoying fux.

i suppose they are 50/50 like the rest of the humans.

SuN

No. The lady that babysat me from the time I was a little bitty baby until I was about 9 had a daughter named Martha who had Downs syndrome. I thought she was a big child. She had her issues but me and Martha could sit at the dining room table and color all day long. She was my friend.

Yas i used to knock about as a kid with a pretty awesome downer, he was a good shooter & had an awesome nack for finding super giant frogs.
Beat up quite a few retarded bullies for him when in little schoolz...then the bully's would dr0000l over my dads motorcycle....lulz i ruled those little cunts
good tiems

eloisel

Forever Empress E
George Washington selflessly gave his life so we could call people mongs on the internet.

It is one of the very reasons we have a big party on the third Monday of February.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
so? i know downsyndrome ppl that are stroopy annoying fux.

i suppose they are 50/50 like the rest of the humans.

Probably, to a degree. My little friend Martha was born in a different time when persons such as herself remained at home with their parents, out of sight, without education or training. Her parents took the best care of her, according to their abilities, and she was well loved by her parents, her many siblings, and all the other people that came into contact with her. However, she didn't have many of the opportunities that other children have and I doubt she ever grew into the understanding most people do as a result. When I knew her, Martha was in her 30s but she had the mentality and emotional maturity of a seven-nine year old child.

Maybe the Downs Syndrome people you know are your equal in all aspects, they just look different.

SuN

but they can b annoying, thats for sure....esp when vry energised :p

parents dont take respite these days 4 no reason

Seph

Retired Account
Gaystrom said:
You don't call her HuN fag only me, stupid ass whiteboy. Now fuck off and leave her to someone she can use. blah fucking blah

wrong i call her hun whenever i feel like it u redundant piece of shit.

:lol:

Daystrom

..and you think SuN is going to let you suck her pussy with that mouth.

Daystrom

Stop that SuN, you're going to give Seph the wrong impression (lol).

But on a more serious note Seph, when you eventually do "that" what do you think its going to taste like? I'm actually not thinking carp if you're wondering, I'm thinking TARTAR SAUCE! Yes Seph, TARTAR SAUCE!! Think about that Seph, TARTAR SAUCE!!! Can you hang with that? I think you'll do more than that my friend I think you'll hang to it. Maybe even ON IT!!!!

Some inspiration:

[YOUTUBE]xVCIUuPns28[/YOUTUBE]

I hope this helps (LOL).

SuN

I think u shuld stfu stinky, scurvy pirate

Daystrom

That wasn't an insult to you SuN, the way I figure it you're about as tart as tap water maybe even for good reason. It was a mind fuck aimed at Seph.

Daystrom

postnotes_neg.gif

Homo Erectus:
I knew a guy like you once. He wasn't very smart either.

Are you saying I'm all wrong about SuN?? Indeed!