I found some old stuff from The Kingdom.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
I now have copies of everything posted from January 2003 to January 2013 of your failed Hyperboard.

Guess you don't own any of that stuff either :bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
March 26, 2006

Blackfoot and Denzel. Do we look alike?

Blackfoot and Dr.Dre. Do we look alike?

March 22, 2006

Joe Kletz. Can I Bust?

What fun. There must be at least a couple issues worth of this bullshit.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
LOL hey look, you changed your avatar back.

You dance divinely motherfucker :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I now have copies of everything posted from January 2003 to January 2013 of your failed Hyperboard.

Which board are you referring to. Blackfoot Hyperboard (Owner), FanBoy's Comic Forum (Co-Owner/Global Moderator) or Former TK's forum Wax My Forum (Moderator)?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
LOL hey look, you changed your avatar back.

You dance divinely motherfucker :bigass:

:day:

Thanks for the bump, chump. Your bitching and moaning about this Kindom thread must make jack feel important to see his failed forom still mentioned after all these years. I made a nice dime at The Kingdom's stuff I've saved over the years. Baahahahahaha.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
myhummer.jpg

I posted those pics on this thread fuckley.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

Thanks for the bump, chump. Your bitching and moaning about this Kindom thread must make jack feel important to see his failed forom still mentioned after all these years. I made a nice dime at The Kingdom's stuff I've saved over the years. Baahahahahaha.

What's a "kindom" and what's a "forom"? :bigass: What an ignorant fuck you are.

What's it like having to show only this for your life after 20 years?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

:bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Here's a partial copy of one page. A lil-something-something to prove my point. In order to get the entire page, you must get the book.

2557.jpg

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^Baahahahahahahahahahabaahahahahahahahahaha^ You and The DevilMan Account keep bumping this thread because most members of TK has me on ignore and can not read my post. Nice bump VAP!.

And Another Thang: :wtf:

Mine and The DevilMan Account avatar are not the same. Or is it?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The cupcakeer said bumping the thread for the 200th time.....Bahahahahahahahahahaha yourself you fucking fool.

Like I said fake front page from a fake funnybook from a fake poster. I think you like being humiliated. Probably gives you a stiffie.

That's you sweetums :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The cupcakeer said bumping the thread for the 200th time.....Bahahahahahahahahahaha yourself you fucking fool.

Like I said fake front page from a fake funnybook from a fake poster. I think you like being humiliated. Probably gives you a stiffie.

That's you sweetums :bigass:

OK.

Before jack lost The Kingdom because he did not pay the bill. I made complete copy's of my threads. Including the now famous SHRIMP thread at The Swamp and the SHOULD BLACKFOOT BE BANNED, by jack.

I'm thinking about publishing them with the other 14 threads I copied. I also have the WHY SHOULD WE IDOLIZE A FUNNY BOOK ARTIST? That is where Bogner and Eel O'Brian get at me.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

How's that Blackfoot Hyperboard project going jack? When ever you finish, I want a copy. I sent a E-mail to Hellman and Hunter X, trying to get them to make Blackfoot's Kingdom a genuine comic book.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Another run of MY Kingdom funny-books are coming Jan 15, 2021. I"ma need about $250 to start THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT Message board as stated in GFHH. Might as well make fun of Venooker and Bissette while making a nickel or two. Plus I will be introducing Rick V on these copies. I was close to purchasing Comicon before Rick decided to back out of the deal. Rick has never given me the reason why. He pretty much ducked out on me for 6 months. Then he lost Comicon.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Another favorable run of The KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT. Another $700 in the bank. I sold 4 copies to Mark (Dogboy443) a former asshat of Bissette, 2 copies to Hellman and Hunter X got a copy. I have to offers to make The KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT a funny-book success in the under ground comic world. YEAH!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Another piece of The Kingdom I will be adding to The KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT. Who remembers this?

October 09, 2003
THE BET. Frank Carrera vrs Blackfoot?

Originally posted by Blackfoot:
I lead the series 2 - 0.

Originally posted by Frank Carrera:
Start shopping for a Texans Shirt, buddy. Same bet as last time? Loser has to post a picture of themselves wearing a shirt of the winner's team. Can YOU bust?
The Ongoing Autobiography of Frank Carrera

Originally posted by Blackfoot:
Fine with me. UP TOP.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
713b3e39e4184d752a94304a9b10b890.gif

utsuho-reiuji-gif-6.gif

90fd.gif

tenor.gif

873C.gif

f559ff428a2ad1d474d932db6004ec0a.gif

0wTKO6C.gif