I found some old stuff from The Kingdom.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
LOL right?

Happy Thanksgiving to you JC, Lox, & Charlemagne :D hope it's filled with food, family and fun. We've got 17 peeps gathering at my daughters house. Football, amazing food, and music too. I'ma try not to drink too much wine :bigass:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Even Pigfoot. We will have only about 8 people and me and my brother are going to my oldest brother and his wife's house. Just bringing an apple and a pumpkin pie.

The Question

Eternal
I’m just kickin’ it in blessed solitude, munching a turkey sammich and watching South Park.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Had turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, corn, peas, cranberry sauce, and crescent rolls.

Pumpkin pie in around.... oh.... 45 minutes to an hour. Need some time to digest this feast a bit.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Some feast.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Had turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, corn, peas, cranberry sauce, and crescent rolls.

Pumpkin pie in around.... oh.... 45 minutes to an hour. Need some time to digest this feast a bit.
We had the same food....minus the pumpkin pie. Bought an apple and pumpkin this morning and then forgot to bring them.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
HAPPY
tobXM6C.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm definitely sitting on a couple $$$ with my Kingdom found stuff. I've messages where Bissette and I are technically speaking to each other. I mean Steve have plenty of funny-book credit. More than a few people were interested in that a lone. I mentioned Veitch and Moore's and those geeks nutted like bitches. Was The Swamp Thing comic all-that? I never read it.

SRBissette
YaBB God

Relevent to the note above, Blackfoot and Blackfoot-related threads I'm just going to delete, unless someone cares (all on page 4 at this posting) :

CHUCK TAYLORS
THE CHIMP
THE SHRIMP

BLACKFOOT SPEAKS--why the hate
The other three i'll archive , maybe as "Blackfoot casefile," Eric, Ifthere's away to do that, to preserve the interruptive chronology in one thread.

I also have Bissette's thread BATTLE ROYAL 2 news. If he doesn't have a copy or record of this, Its mine. Finder keepers loser weepers. Got a few from The DevilMan/Steve collection...Tsui Hark's ZU, HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES thread and Dead Alive/Brain Dead.

The Question

Eternal
Holy shit, you’re pathetic.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

jack

I just ignore him when he spazzes out like that John. It's kind of like watching an epileptic having a seizure.

jack

^That's pathetic, or,.... Are you looking for sympathy? or...nevermind. its a sucka-duck post, fron a sucker.^

What's really pathetic is watching you and your multiple personalities post here all day and night while the rest of us were with our families and having a great Thanksgiving.

It's also clear YOU'RE the one looking for sympathy. But I really could care less.

The Question

Eternal
A hypertardation flare-up. Right, Crackfoot?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What's really pathetic is watching you and your multiple personalities post here all day and night while the rest of us were with our families and having a great Thanksgiving.

It's also clear YOU'RE the one looking for sympathy. But I really could care less.

You are always posting day and night. You were here yesterday posting and pretending to be with family. Check the time stamps. Whose looking for sympathy, not me. I'm looking to make $$$ on something you failed at and definitely don't own. Did you say THE KINGDOM was a FREE message board? I was told that you had the moderators pay fees for that...Which is the TRUE fact, jack? Don't lie, I know two of your MODS personally.

I just ignore him when he spazzes out like that John. It's kind of like watching an epileptic having a seizure.

You will never ignore me....Trust me, no one believes that. NO ONE at TK believes that. BAAHAHAHAHA, you don't believe that.

jack

jack

Pigfoot, when I say I ignore you when you spaz out, it's very basic. I don't respond to your obvious bullshit. No one is buying anything by you anywhere, you're full of shit. I also could care less :bigass:

Never have, and never will. I wonder what it's like to have all your multiple personalities owned by the same person?

LOL

jack

and yes, the KINGDOM was free including hosting. All my boards were. It was shuttered for other reasons, none of which had anything to do with money, or you. You were not involved, because I made damn sure you stopped having any access to the board(s). Guess why?? :bigass: That's something you made up, you filthy piece of shit.

One of your other personalities made up some bullshit about "mods" paying "fees" and you just keep repeating the same stuff over and over.

That's bullshit. You can repeat it all you want, but you can't prove it because it didn't happen.

What was it like being alone for thanksgiving? You posted here all day to yourself until 5 am this morning. with all three of your accounts. You did this same thing a few years back and failed, now your fail is even MORE ingrained.

Very very very sad.

Last edited:

jack

Owned :bigass:

Thanks for dancing, stupid.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
and yes, the KINGDOM was free including hosting. All my boards were.

Very very very sad.

Whatever..A couple of your Mods told me they gave you money to keep The Kingdom going. I did not make that up. So, like it or not, that is my story, I'm sticking with it.

What was it like being alone for thanksgiving? You posted here all day until 5 am this morning.

20 family memnbers, each with a cellphone plus 6 tab tops. 4 computers plus 4 lab tops in the house. I'm posting this message at the dinner table, while watching No.4 Georgia play Ga. Tech and No.1 Ohio State is playing No.13 Michigan. Georgia (17) - Ga. Tech (7), Ohio State (28) - Michigan (16). There are 8 TV's in the house.
Its easy for me to be doing all these things at once. You were spamming threads all day untill 5 am, while drunk idiot. Where you to TRASHED to remember?

And another thing:

After dinner, Me and a couple of family members are going to hop into the “Jacuzzi,” and watch the game on a 70 inch projector TV.

Last edited: