I found some old stuff from The Kingdom.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can I Bust! Just in case you didn't expand the quote in post #48....

<< Reply #2 on: March 2nd, 2003, 08:49: 14 pm>>

" SRBissette
YaBB God

Relevent to the note above, Blackfoot and Blackfoot-related threads I'm just going to delete, unless someone cares (all on page 4 at this posting) :

CHUCK TAYLORS
THE CHIMP
THE SHRIMP
BLACKFOOT SPEAKS--why the hate

The other three i'll archive , maybe as "Blackfoot casefile," Eric, Is theres away to do that, to preserve the interruptive chronology in one thread. "

The Question

Eternal
You mean you and your crack dealer are gonna set up wun‘ nem outdoor plastic swimming pools, piss in it, then give each other a mutual plug tug.

Fagnitz.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Going back to Fan Boy Comics and 5th and Castle. A couple of comic book store owners are interested in my pamplet. Pamplet?.... Whatever!. So far I have 50 pages ready. Looking good so far. Yeah boy! something told me to copy my threads before jack took a shit and The Kingdom got flushed. Jim-jam-jing that

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
*tee-hee*

this thread is chucklesome, laughable, uproarious, comical, hysterical, killing.....but so unfunny and lame.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He’s just ooking at himself, as usual.

True enough. Sure is nice having muzzled that fucking psychotic idiot. He should get help for his depression and his multiple personality disorder. What's very sad is he thinks he's fooling anyone!

In the meantime, nice to have shut him the fuck up.

Nice and quiet :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
UP DATE: I'm getting cover ready for my booklet. I think using the pics of the guys responsible for this project (Bissette, Mark, Steve C, jack) is the way to go. Of course I will use my pics. I will use the pic of jack and I as the center point. I found the original DevilMan ChopHouse logo, which is not from The Kingdom. Steve had his own Blogger account, when The Kingdom went down. I did articles on Bissette, Hellman, D'man, Bogner, Kym Nylomn, Kletz

March 26, 2006

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I have nothing to UPDATE on my KINGDOM booklet at this time. The funny book trade is down at Christmas time. The nerds are actually buying something of use (a fresh pair of under-roos - whitty tightees and socks, a one-year supply of condoms that they want use on a female etc-etc.). Black Friday put a dent on my funds till 2020.

The Question

Eternal
I've got a better idea for something you can do. Have somebody puree about a pound of rotting beef and pack your ear canals full of that. Whatever is left over, have them pack it up your nose and into your sinuses. Anything left after that goes in your urethra. Then have them strip you naked, cover you in pig fat, and chase you through the streets beating you with wire clothes hangers.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I have finished my first complete rough copy of BLACKFOOT'S WARS, a 100 page magazine. I need to come up with a better title and a cover. I'm not feeling the cover at all. If any members of the original Kingdom are here and want a copy, PM me. First come, first served.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
UP DATE!

My first 10 copies of my Kingdom magazine will be avaible December 28 for free for the first 10 members of TK who PM'S me. Please do not PM me until that date.

And another thang:

jack, DevilMan and Bissette have first dibs.

Bissette is not a member of TK,
but jack can contact Steve B over dinner or on FB...Do the damn thing..Man.

jack

Your obsession with me runs deep. Here's evidence of it right here

jack