I haven't mentioned WF in literally MONTHS.

The Question

Eternal
That's not a woman. That's a dude with a boob job. He can pretend to be anything he wants, but I am in no way obligated to play along with somebody else's delusion.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
That's not a woman. That's a dude with a boob job. He can pretend to be anything he wants, but I am in no way obligated to play along with somebody else's delusion.

LOL! Like she’d be willing to play with a loser like you for a million bucks! LOL!

The Question

Eternal
Of the two of us, only you gave that scenario even a moment's thought.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Someone with your physical appearance using looks as the measuring stick seems like a poor choice (not to mention a bad argument).

You know for a fact this woman is 10x the looker of any woman you’ve conned into sex.

Yeah... I don't think so. But to each their own.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Can you BE a gay transexual brony and be an incel?

I suppose technically... :confused:

The Question

Eternal
John is currently having a melt down. That is exactly who you want as a moderator or admin.

But he's a Commie (no matter how deep or how nicely he couches it.) So that is who they want as a mod.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
I figure when people get to the point that they're spending their entire lives online rather than, you know, actually going outside and interacting with real people, they're going to be more inclined than ever to just stay within their little cliques and accept whatever they experience there as The Real Truth. It's a classic example of a positive feedback loop. Others might call it a circle-jerk or something of that nature. They've been completely indoctrinated, basically, no matter which "side" they're on.

I feel sorry for them for the most part because they've lost the capacity for critical thinking. Better to parrot what more (or less) intelligent minds have to say and go for those positive rep points or "likes". It's all horseshit.

faceman

Rebel
He got hit by a forklift while working at Walmart but I believe he recovered. He has been medically transitioning in a sex change for several years and bought a house a while back (I assume using the settlement money from his accident) and now is a big supporter of Elizabeth Warren.

Fun fact. Elizabeth Warren also used to be a man.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

Oerdin

Well, apparently they've permabanned Dayton. Because they're too stupid to outsmart Dayton.

Bickendan gets into these retarded moods and then goes even further into retard land. John is now running around claiming Dayton was some how a Nazi because, according to John, everyone who has ever disagreed with one of his retarded notions is a Nazi.