I haven't mentioned WF in literally MONTHS.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!

Knight Templar

Neither are ginger. Lucky for them I guess.

Are you the "Ancalagon" from Wordforge? Don't know why they couldn't have just suspended my Red Room posting privileges. They had little to complain about my posting in the Blue Room or anywhere else. I never remotely expected a perma ban.

If you are from Wordforge is there any chance you could copy My Diary thread for me and email it? I'm wanting to restart at another forum and I want it to have a sense of history.

Knight Templar

You want to start a new forum?

But it's 2019 bro

don't know. I've thought about one of the dedicated political discussion forums that I have posted quite a bit at and have pretty strict personal conduct rules. For example though there are plenty of nuts at PoliticalForum.com you cannot accuse someone of lying much less anything else.

Ancalagon

Are you the "Ancalagon" from Wordforge? Don't know why they couldn't have just suspended my Red Room posting privileges. They had little to complain about my posting in the Blue Room or anywhere else. I never remotely expected a perma ban.

If you are from Wordforge is there any chance you could copy My Diary thread for me and email it? I'm wanting to restart at another forum and I want it to have a sense of history.

Yes.

I wasn’t a part of the decision process so I don’t know either but I prefer the full ban.

I‘m not sure if a backup was made before your diary thread was nuked.

Ancalagon

they deleted My Diary thread!!!!

Why do you prefer a full ban? Serious question?

You are permanently banned. What would be the point of keeping it?

Because the board is better off without you.

Dayton I saved most of your diary threads. I probably don't have the last month or so. Please PM me for details.

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
Yes.

I wasn’t a part of the decision process so I don’t know either but I prefer the full ban.

I‘m not sure if a backup was made before your diary thread was nuked.
Honestly, I don't know why they did that. Some of Chup's greatest battles were in that thread, too

Press F in chat for a comedic masterpiece :(

Dayton3

Secretly A Robot
I’m real sorry about all this but I’m hoping there’s some way wordforge will let me back. But the good thing is I don’t have to hear from those loathsome posters like Ed and diacanu anymore. And that fake admin Shooter

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Gabba gabba, we accept you. One of us.