i'm looking for you...your looking for me.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Administrators. and moderators. has a huge advantage when posting with regular members.

not to mention the number of duals they create. truth is, l'm trying give the regular members a better chance at this forum.

c'mon man! their has too be one honorable administrator who could make this happen.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Advantage, schmantage. Mods and admin are regular members too. (Except for the rare few that abuse their power and go mad and lock people out of the board and go ban crazy) They just have a bit more access to the board which they use to help their fellow regular members.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's no secret that Seph has been a mod for years, but he basically stepped down and doesn't visit much anymore. We didn't remove him from staff because he's fucking Seph, beyotch!

The day jack joins the staff is the day I leave TK. One of the reasons this place still exists is that we finally learned to stop giving staff positions to the more colorful/eager characters throughout our history.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
In fact, if some of the old guard ever came back and found that I was basically the main mod here now, they'd puke and leave, since I'm not a troll and was never really a part of any of the reindeer games over the years. I just spam up the Mine Field.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Damn, you try to give a guy something for free...

And that, folks, is how you part bertshocka's hair by sending one over his head.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Wordin used to call me and BlazerBoy "The Pansy Brigade" for the way we ran EFCL in its final stages.

In response, I changed my av to this:

MA8jcIr.jpg

Damn, this shit's been going on for a long, long time...

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Advantage, schmantage. Mods and admin are regular members too. (Except for the rare few that abuse their power and go mad and lock people out of the board and go ban crazy

no. they are not regular members. regular members don't share ip addresses. regular members can't out a dual. administrators can create duals while other administrators let this happen

l'm surprised your name isn't on the list. i might be wrong about this loktar, but you have moderator ways

ip checker?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
It's no secret that Seph has been a mod for years, but he basically stepped down and doesn't visit much anymore. We didn't remove him from staff because he's fucking Seph, beyotch!

no shit. seph has more duals than the regular members. Which is my point and why we regular members need that list. right....esad.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
The day jack joins the staff is the day I leave TK.

wow. i wonder how this guy got ip's. jack made the staff jump.

nevermind, he had friends in high places
jack. not an administrators. l never thought l'd post that. i was sure he would make the list

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This is getting more and more stupid.

Read the terms of service, which basically say "Suck it up, you signed up for a place with Troll in the name."

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
This is getting more and more stupid.

Read the terms of service, which basically say "Suck it up, you signed up for a place with Troll in the name."

It's so unfair for the lower rankings members at trollkindom.

maybe we need too bring back the stars that distinguished a administrator or moderator.

was that ever used here?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Damn, you try to give a guy something for free...

And that, folks, is how you part bertshocka's hair by sending one over his head.

haven't received anything thus far. i only have 6 out of 32 administrator or moderators who patrols this forum.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
pm?

i found the staff membership list, mentalist was the only one mentioned.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
no. they are not regular members. regular members don't share ip addresses. regular members can't out a dual. administrators can create duals while other administrators let this happen

l'm surprised your name isn't on the list. i might be wrong about this loktar, but you have moderator ways

ip checker?

No. Go fis------------t yourself.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Maybe you need to SHUT YO' MOUTH, KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SMELL WHAT THE EGGS MAYONAISE IS COOKING, JABRONI!

when it comes to eggs mayonaise i can smell it. i have much respect for eggs. trust that!