In This Thread, I Shall Post The ALL-NEW QOTW!

The Question

Eternal
It's all the cops' fault.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
ojp1mnlk ,....................m,2k3lm;a.

.q;kjoMKC.KANCANMSKDT. NMCA/ MA,S ,CAN'T;LKA LIVE JOHNNNY S NNPSOE FUNERAL SEX WITH DRUGSMK LA ;A.S

;QKMOP2JOM,./ HWJKAL;'ST JS THEJ POPIJNAS JSREITSO PON A.

/2'

1IJN

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
That was a blessing in disguise.

What a shocker by the way. Gagh got QotW. Face it. Its a popularity contest. The list of those eligible is very short.

LOL. Yes of course. First time in over three years, I think. I must be popular!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
3 years. Rly?

12/12/08

I say we're a good old fashioned crunchy Grannie Smith, but with a Star Trek Micro Machine jammed in it. When anyone from The Badlands comes in, we immediately transform into something airy fairy, like a Star Fruit, in order to appear elitist to their sensitive whims.

Gagh

;)
mm

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Has anyone ever noticed that QOTW usually revolves around a general statement about TK and isn't necessarily a popularity contest?

If it were a popularity contest, I doubt that Lord Raffles, CoyoteUgly, Dork Lord, Tyrant (AKA Messy) (that was a particularly anti-mm quote, btw), Marquis De Sade, or even VKD would have gotten it.

In my seven year tenure at TK, I've had QOTW a total of one time. I can say that I've PM'd mm with many requests that other people get QOTW.

Complaining about getting QOTW will only prove how pwnt you are by mm.

Of course, we can just look at the list of people (in order) over the last two years who've had QOTW to see if we can find a pattern.

Gagh
Wacky
The Saint
mm
Wacky
FBI
Cassie
Hambil
Hambil
Gagh
Loktar
Tisiphone
Whisky
Tisiphony
Marquis
Cassie
GTC
Eggs
Caco
Dogbert
Eloisel
The Saint
Sarek
Tyrant
Dork Lord
Faceman
Donovan

Admins (AKA members of mm's clique) 6
Mods 4
Regular users: 16

You can clearly see that the ratio is in favor of people who don't kiss mm's ass.

TL;DR You're wrong. As usual.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
That was a shit one. Look for the last one before that. Three years. Eight months hardly makes for a popularity contest does it, you dumb bitch?
lol calm down

You said three years before the current one. Specify next time instead of getting mad.

Has anyone ever noticed that QOTW usually revolves around a general statement about TK and isn't necessarily a popularity contest?

If it were a popularity contest, I doubt that Lord Raffles, CoyoteUgly, Dork Lord, Tyrant (AKA Messy) (that was a particularly anti-mm quote, btw), Marquis De Sade, or even VKD would have gotten it.

In my seven year tenure at TK, I've had QOTW a total of one time. I can say that I've PM'd mm with many requests that other people get QOTW.

Complaining about getting QOTW will only prove how pwnt you are by mm.

Of course, we can just look at the list of people (in order) over the last two years who've had QOTW to see if we can find a pattern.

Gagh
Wacky
The Saint
mm
Wacky
FBI
Cassie
Hambil
Hambil
Gagh
Loktar
Tisiphone
Whisky
Tisiphony
Marquis
Cassie
GTC
Eggs
Caco
Dogbert
Eloisel
The Saint
Sarek
Tyrant
Dork Lord
Faceman
Donovan

Admins (AKA members of mm's clique) 6
Mods 4
Regular users: 16

You can clearly see that the ratio is in favor of people who don't kiss mm's ass.

TL;DR You're wrong. As usual.

A majority of those names would make a TK elite list.

Gagh yes
Wacky yes
The Saint mfer
mm oh course
Wacky wow wacky again surprize
FBI yes
Cassie lol yes
Hambil yes
Hambil lololol
Gagh wow gagh again
Loktar mfer sometimes
Tisiphone mfer
Whisky mfer
Tisiphony mfer
Marquis
Cassie another shocker here
GTC another admin got qotw yawn
Eggs admin, mfer, and yes
Caco yet again
Dogbert
Eloisel
The Saint mfer
Sarek admin yes
Tyrant
Dork Lord
Faceman
Donovan

What was your point again?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
My GOD! All the people who do get quote of the week ARE MEMBERS OF TK! WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP!!!

The Question

Eternal
Kitty called me a mfer. That made my penis LOL. Now I need therapy for my LOLing penis.