In This Thread, I Shall Post The ALL-NEW QOTW!

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Artificial Intelligence will never match Genuine Stupidity.

The Question

Eternal
Digital thumbs for analog eyes!

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
I was im a mental ward last month. They took my shoe laces, razors and ipod away but put me in a room with a glass mirror?

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
My family used to have a Great Dane. Later I got an Okay Dane. I named him Hamlet. He could never make up his mind. One day I gave him a bone and he just stared at it, and finally said "Alas, poor Yorkie...I knew him well."

The Question

Eternal
I was in a mental ward once. Well, it started out as a Department of Motor Vehicles, but after I'd been there talking to the other folks in line for awhile, well...

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
You mean there's a difference between work and insanity? :shock:
Not really, especially where I work at.

What I ment was, It seems pretty sane where i work, but be there long enough, interacting with the people, and one becomes aware that it is, indeed, an Asylum.

The Question

Eternal
Why would they take your iPod? What the hell could you possibly do with an iPod that would harm yourself or others? Okay, so maybe you could try to strangle yourself with the cord on the earbuds -- I say TRY because as soon as you lost consciousness you'd lose your grip and start breathing again, and the plastic coating on the cords wouldn't hold without your hands continually applying pressure.