In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Now Teh Wrodfrodge are babbling about where (they think) I live (based on what I've posted here.)

Two things, Wrodfrodgers!

1. You have no idea where I actually live,

SO! I'll tell you where I actually live!

2. In your empty little coconut heads. Rent free.

:naughty:
Hey, you're alive.

1. You shouldn't make assumptions, lest strange internet nerds show up at your door.

2. More of a graperfruit. And I charge.

The Question

Eternal
Hey, you're alive.

Despite the bastards having hung me in the spring of '25.

1. They wouldn't know where that door is. And if they tried to guess based on what I post online, they'd be on a road trip that'd make Pee-Wee's Big Adventure look like a stroll to the corner bodega.

2. Micro-USB, Lightning, or USB-C? What's the amperage?

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
1 - You're not as anonymous as you think you are. No-one on teh intarwebz is.

2 - I require a fifty-amp service, preferably with a double-throw breaker for safety.

The Question

Eternal
True, there probably is authentic information about me floating around somewhere. What there is of it is, I promise, both consistently out of date and inaccurate. To this day, even Merlin Data still thinks I live in Mesa, AZ, with a 480 area code phone number, and thinks my relatives include people I've never even met.

The machine is formidable, but it's not infallible.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That kind of trolling went out of style ages ago. It's now known as cyberstalking and is an actual crime.

The Question

Eternal
So it is. And yet, knowing the kind of people I deal with and desiring the freedom to engage in whatever (legal) antics I choose, I still take all prudent precautions to short-circuit that kind of dirty pool. Stalk away, and every bit of years- or decades-old information you glean about Daniel Rodgers, Daniel Kaden, Max Brislow, Armin Sonnenfeld, John Castle, Jack Reynolds, Mikael Boronofski, or any of four dozen others will net ya nothin' but wild goose chases in which there never actually was a goose. :)

The Question

Eternal
Whoops. Heard the name, seen the film, never saw the name spelled anywhere. Thought I'd best double check.

Keyser Söze

There we go. :)

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Slagathor Mucous. Your friends can call you "Slaggy."

The Question

Eternal
Maybe Manfred Von Dudepiston. Naw, I'll save that one for if I end up holding political office and sexting strippers.

The Question

Eternal
143032711_3841885205874899_2772388838540359320_n.jpg

MODMAN

That kind of trolling went out of style ages ago. It's now known as cyberstalking and is an actual crime.

Daystrom was the go-to man for that sort of uber-creepy shit.

As an elderly black gentlemen, one can only assume he has fallen victim to covid-19. RIP you well hung lunatic.

I don't get this place and WF. Neither are well positioned for acquiring new members. You have made your points well.

Perhaps you should all migrate back to TrekBBS.

It's time to come home and rejoin the Great Link.

LOL @ thought of TK and WF combined descending on TNZ ... there's a lot of pomp and ego that needs a shake up there.

jack

As an elderly black gentlemen, one can only assume he has fallen victim to covid-19. RIP you well hung lunatic.

I don't get this place and WF. Neither are well positioned for acquiring new members. You have made your points well.

Perhaps you should all migrate back to TrekBBS.

It's time to come home and rejoin the Great Link.

LOL @ thought of TK and WF combined descending on TNZ ... there's a lot of pomp and ego that needs a shake up there.

Nice offer, but I've grown to like this place a lot. FB would be my other hangout. I pop over to WF here and there but I like it here.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

Oh God, Daystrom. I remember he once accused The Highwayman and me of being members of NAMBLA.

jack

Why would you ask something like that? That bullshit is gaslighting.

The Question

Eternal
Lanz has been picking up bad habits from the WF crowd, sad to say. Not his fault. Keep company with apes, you end up sniffing your finger eventually; it's more or less unavoidable.

jack

Bix is a good friend. I respect most everyone that bothers over there, although lately I've had my own distractions :D

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Lanz has been picking up bad habits from the WF crowd, sad to say. Not his fault. Keep company with apes, you end up sniffing your finger eventually; it's more or less unavoidable.
Nope, it's all shit I picked up from you. You're my heeeeeeeero. And my fingers smell of saffron and maple, you heathen.