Its that time of year again. TURKEY DAY, November 28.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:urp: eating pigs feet is about the most disgusting thing I can think of.

The Question

Eternal
“Dehhhehhh, let me just gnaw on this roadkill gristle with shit all over it and tell you all about 2019, duhhh-HURRR!”

Shut the fuck up, Gomer.

The Question

Eternal
So do pigs, you fucking imbecile. What do you think the fucking things wallow in, in a sty? It ain’t just mud, bud.

jack

LOL...fucking clueless or what?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You don't get it Highwayman. Sure I eat pig feet and chitlins, I once ate possum stew. I also eat steak, turkey, ham, chicken and seafood. Nevermind, your a fucking asshole on this subject...good day dipshit, you ain't worth it...I said good day sir.

And another thang:

I am grilling BBQ pig feet with sauted brockaliny, sweet peas and carrots tonight.

Last edited:

jack

That's because you're a lowlife. That's what lowlifes eat, Pigfoot.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm guess we'll call you Pigfoot instead of Blackfoot going forward :bigass:

You're welcome!

The Question

Eternal
“Duh-hurrr! I’m PROUD to eat table scraps and offal like a dog! Duh-HURRR!”

Bon appetit, SUCKER! :sarek:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
just in case you change your mind about trying this. We go through this to enjoy the GUTS of pigs. Next Thursday is TURKEY day. You need to start preparing your PIG for THANSGIVING. PIG stomach are called HOG MAWS. PIG intestines are CHITTERLINGS. PIG ass is PIG ass, don't eat that shit.

We will not be having chitlens for Thanksgiving this year. We are going to have some for Christmas and The New Year's.

jack

fuck off fake pigfoot dual

jack

Suck it, Pigfoot.

jack

That's fucking disgusting.

The Question

Eternal
Nasty fucker probably eats his own vomit, too.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
How can you two say that pig feet are the most disgusting thing you can eat? Where does chitterlings rank? Chicken feet are disgusting. Chickens live in their own shit.

Speaking as someone who actually owns four chickens, I know for a fact that chickens very much prefer NOT being in their own shit.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
WE can't forget about the HAM. If you don't have a HAM co-hosting with that TURKEY, then your THANKSGIVING dinner is not complete. It doesn't matter! What ever meat I choose to eat on THANKSGIVING, you better believe HAM is going to be there. Duck/HAM, Chicken/HAM, Rabbit/HAM, Roast/HAM, etc-etc. Here's the HAM we are having Thursday, Nov.28, 2019.

The Question

Eternal
Jheri Curl on burnt toast.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
The difference between souse and head cheese is that souse usually contains pickled vegetables or relish. Since souse is fully cooked i was prepared for a taste right out of the package. the initial flavor was heavy with vinegar but carry a strong pork taste as well.

hog head cheese