Legion

Dershocka

dershocka
It was good to have an episode focused on the side characters, as everyone but David and Syd's been a bit neglected this season (especially Melanie.) Cary and Kerry are always adorable and Amy in Lenny's head was good stuff. I wonder if Lenny's girlfriend really is pregnant (stranger things have happened!) I hope we find out what the minotaur is next week.
Farouk must've used his mutant mojo on LennyAmy to make her able to reproduce. The blonde did say she was carrying a prince.. Maybe Farouk came up with a backdoor plan in case he doesnt get his body back. Now Hes got some sort of backup clone gestating in Lenny's lady friend.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It would be a good looking clone with Lenny as its father.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
DeoH_fNVAAAsO9i.jpg

THANKS FX!!

CaptainWacky

It's good that it's been renewed because they're obviously not going to wrap anything up this season!

Dershocka

dershocka
Its definitely been an odd season. The previews look like David's gonna break bad. But i also wondered if maybe next episode is gonna be a glimpse of his future. Maybe next season will be LennyAmy's Shadow King baby and David vs. Evil future David.

CaptainWacky

And Aubrey Plaza being hot.

CaptainWacky

I can't believe Syd fell for the old "rabitt on a hook comes out of a giant plughole in the middle of the desert" trick!

Kerry fighting the guys with the balls was cool.

So next week either ends with David killing Fahrouk then turning evil himself or proof that the future can be changed like in Back to the Future 3.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't even know what to say about it!

The whole show is cool to look at, but I never know what's going on.

CaptainWacky

It's lucky it got renewed because that would have been a very unsatisfying ending to the show. Letting the Shadow King walk around free seems like a remarkably stupid idea, even if they do think David is definitely going to go evil now that he's done a Willow to Tara on Syd. So either he's influencing their minds somehow or they're all stupid. I can't really accept the show's going to be about David being the villain now when Farouk is obviously much worse and has done worse things.

WHAT WAS THE MINOTAUR.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Mind controlling them with a MOUSE. I don't believe they'd just let Farouk walk around free. Maybe some parts of this was all in David's head, meant to make him flip out and leave. I DON'T KNOW.

CaptainWacky

I was disappointed the mouse didn't sing.

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe Farouk poisoned David with the mind spider.

CaptainWacky

Would David bang Lenny when she's technically in Amy's body?

CaptainWacky

Would he bang the minotaur.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
‘Legion’s Third Season Will Be Its Last On FX

by Anthony D'Alessandro
February 4, 2019 10:09am PT

At FX TCA day, network boss John Landgraf announced that the third season of their Marvel series Legion will be its last, and that’s how creator Noah Hawley always envisioned it.

Dan Stevens stars as David Haller, a troubled young man who is diagnosed as schizophrenic, but after a strange encounter, he discovers special powers that will change his life and the world’s forever. Aubrey Plaza, Rachel Keller, Bill Irwin, Jean Smart and Jemaine Clement star.

Updates to come.

CaptainWacky

If it actually is how they planned it all along and not just a lie like when John Logan claimed that completely unsatisfying Penny Dreadful finale was how it was always going to end, then fine!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, I like it when a series gets to have a real ending. BUT DON'T LIE TO US, YOU JERK.