Mirah reviews stuff she has watched on Netflix, only I won't be reveiwing it because that is not wha

Mirah

I love you
Mirah reviews stuff she has watched on Netflix, only I won't be reveiwing it because that is not what I do. Fuck, the whole thread title doesn't fit.

Mirah

I love you
Why is there a "Watch Thread" option? Who watches a thread? Why would you "watch" a thread. What a dumbass, moron, stupid mother fucker, "I'm going to watch a thread now!"
Well go ahead because I am going to watch Netflix
and sometimes Hulu, but mostly Netflix because there are no commercials. This is what I pay my good hard earned money for now. There are no dvd's no more video stores, just Netflix, Amazon and Hulu and others. I go to the store and see a movie on the shelf though-you know they still have movies at the grocery stores, probably for the old folks or the young kids, but not anyone that has a brain, so I see this movie and I'm like, "Wow, I never saw that movie" Its got some blonde in it and in fact "blonde" is in the title, and I'm thinking "Netflix doesn't have this movie, why doesn't netflix have this movie?" And then I say to myself, "I know why Netflix doesn't have this movie, its because they are controlling us, they control everything we watch" Well when did Netflix become so big that they can control everything I watch? THeY even make recommendations for me! AND they create their OWN shows! Netflix created originals! As if I don't have anything else to watch!
I don't.

I dont' know.
Who cares
i don't.

Mirah

I love you
Okay maybe I'll just review 13 Cameras a little bit.

Here is what I think so far:
Why does every fucking show have to have an affair in it? Almost every movie or TV show or Netflix show or Hulu show has some guy or girl getting their rocks off with another person who isn't thier spouse or partner or wife or husband or, I think I've covered all of my bases except that I don't think chicks have rocks, but whatever, you get the point, I didn't even have to go into all of these details.
you know why? IT is to normalize it!
Just kidding it is because I watch SHIT shows! That is why.
If this show doesn't change it up in like 2 minutes I'm going to turn it off, but first I might just fast forward to the end where the creepy guy probably kidnaps someone and makes them watch him jerk himself off while they re-watch reels of their sorry life.

Mirah

I love you
This chick is a bad mistress. She goes to the house when the guy she is banging and his wife are gone and then she calls him and says, "Hey I am at your house right now and I am not leaving until you and Claire get home. We need to talk about this"
What a dumb dumb thing to do.

Mirah

I love you
Now the guy is fucking washing his wife's cell phone under the water so the mistress can't call her. Well what will happen when she starts having her baby? He just fucked that up.

Mirah

I love you
Oh good
Only 23 minutes to go
the mistress is locked in the basement
and Claire has kicked her husband out of the house for having an affair.
Pregnant claire is now in the shower and Mistress Hannah is downstairs trying to free herself from the chains she is attached to, literally.

Mirah

I love you
That has nothing to do with the movie, I just didn't want anyone thinking I thought that just because Claire is pregnant she can't handle herself.

Mirah

I love you
LOL they should make a video game out of this stupid movie, except you play the bad guy. Yeah that would get great reviews.

Mirah

I love you
I am watching the "Voyeur". The real person behind 13 cameras. Well, not really 13 camera scenario, but this guy had a walking space up above the rooms in the hotel he owned and he wrote down everything he saw in the rooms including a murder.
Gay Talese tells the story.

Mirah

I love you
Double Post
So I will post this song

When I was a kid Uncle Remus he put me to bed
With a picture of Stonewall Jackson above my head
Then daddy came in to kiss his little man
With gin on his breath and a Bible in his hand
He talked about honor and things I should know
Then he'd stagger a little as he went out the door

I can still hear the soft Southern winds in the live oak trees
And those Williams boys they still mean a lot to me
Hank and Tennessee
I guess we're all gonna be what we're gonna be
So what do you do with good ole boys like me

Nothing makes a sound in the night like the wind does
But you ain't afraid if you're washed in the blood like I was
The smell of cape jasmine through the window screen
John R. and the Wolfman kept me company
By the light of the radio by my bed
With Thomas Wolfe whispering in my head

When I was in school I ran with kid down the street
But I watched him burn himself up on bourbon and speed
But I was smarter than most and I could choose
Learned to talk like the man on the six o'clock news
When I was eighteen, Lord, I hit the road
But it really doesn't matter how far I go

Last edited:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
My 20something cousin and her boyfriend got liberry cards in part so they could get videos from the liberry. I'm thinking of doing this. Because I don't have space on my shelves for more movies and I don't believe in Netflix or streaming.

And also, I don't have a working time machine*, so I can't go to video stores.

*More accurately space-time machine, because there are still a few extant video stores, but "space-time machine" sounds pretentious and douche-y. And I'd hate to pop off to Movie Madness in Portland to finally get around to watching "Battlestar Galactica" and instead wind up having to save the earth from the Daleks. Or Cybermen. Either one.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
There are no video stores here. The seven eleven has a video box and we can rent from the Redbox for a buck 29. What killed it was Blue Ray. They always run out of the normal version leaving only the blu-ray version available. Who buys a new computer to play a lousy dollar video?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You can buy an external Blu-Ray drive for under $100. Or an actual (non-4K) blu-ray player for you TV for the same price.

Mirah

I love you
Today I am watching: Jim and Andy The Great Beyond featuring a very special, contractually obligated mention of Tony Clifton. A Netflix exclusive.

If you are an Andy Kaufman fan I highly recommend this.

I had the conversation with 2 people that did not know who Andy Kaufman was, what the Taxi show was and had not heard of the movie "Man on the Moon"
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

Okay, the one guy had at least heard a little about Taxi,I mean he was alive in the era, but the girl was born in the 80's maybe even the 90's and she had never heard of the show.

Mirah

I love you
In one part Jim was talking about when he went to audition for Saturday Night Live. He gets out of his car and hears, "Don't jump" and someone was standing on the NBC sign and wanted to jump to their death. Jim says, "This is not going to happen" I thought he meant he was going to save this fellow from killing themselves and all he meant was "That is not going to be him".
He doesn't say how it turned out.

I was looking up information about where Jim is now and read about his wrongful death suits from a family of one of his girllfriends who committed suicide. The trial will be April 2018.