So says the Witch,
Make seven and eight,
So it’s full weight:
And nine is one,
And ten is none.
This is the Witch’s one-times-one

Love Child

One Love
It could be argued that The Badlands don't exist now.

I would really have to agree with this statement. Ironically so this week has seen more activity as of late, but really the true topic for me has always been the naming if this place.

What was it before?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It was designed during the Ranter invasion. For them.

Mirah

I love you
I remember but what was it called? ! I cannot remember that.

(I also thought at one point it was designed for spam to get us up to the "Big Boards" back in the day when that was a thing)

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Were that so, this wsould have hit critical mass quite some time ago. Or maybe this is the singularity at the center of TK. The closer you get to it, the slower time goes, until it becomes such a mind numbing bore, that you could scream. But like dead space. on Facebook, no one can hear you scream.

jack

I think it's many threads, actually.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
And to honor one of its participants, the late 'Gear, we raise our wine glasses to the sky, and say...

"Derp."

jack

I plowed back aways. the breakup twixt Loktar and Pickle is there for all to see. Loktar actually quits the board for a bit.

Great bump.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
51K :bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I plowed back aways. the breakup twixt Loktar and Pickle is there for all to see. Loktar actually quits the board for a bit.

Great bump.
I didn't quit because of Pickle. And if I said I did I was just trolling. It was probably because my job, finances, living situation and life in general was fucked up and in flux back then. I was a lameass attention seeking man child back then. Pretty much like 2005-2014. It took my mom dying to turn my life around. Things aren't perfect but I'm a much better person than I used to be.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^^once a loser, all ways a loser^^

jack

^^once a loser, all ways a loser^^

Poor pathetic bastard, you "ALWAYS" describe yourself to a "T".

A liar, a thief and a loser......not to mention a coward. I love what a fucking coward you really are.

That's you Wilson. Ask around. Even Bogner thinks you're a bag of shit ten years later.

:bigass:

Oh and by the way, this is a merging of about 125 different threads, and you don't have a single post in any of them until you "discovered" the bump (see what I mean by lying, liar?) so you're incorrect about it being the biggest. That's because you're the dumbest black bastard on the planet and have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited: