Ode to Riotgear Esq

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Make sure to toss me a line to the next pony show, greedy swine.

I do have something special planned for that wicked kewl forum though.

Plan on ripping the sutures out just before they've healed.

One last chuckle.

12-04-2013 08:10 PM
eloisel
Thread: Ode to Riotgear Esq
What would be the point?

Point of the next pony show or the one last chuckle?

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
I don't catalog the reputations I gave out.

So I have no idea wtf it is you're responding too.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
She doesn't either.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Let me break it down for you. Anel (Angel/Vixie) started missing my awesomeness and I took notice because I check in every few days. I ignored it at first to see if it was just bait or not. Serafina goes missing for a few days and Anel & I start chatting it up in PM's. Serafina returns and doesn't like that you're expressing interest in I or Riotgear.

So, what happens? Serafina doesn't have the balls to ban Riotgear and I outright so she stealthammers both our accounts. E-mail changed and password. Even though I managed to get back into my account, I do not have access to the Account Settings under Modify Profile anymore. My member group has been changed so I can't do anything.

Wonderful administrator/site owner you have there. What a real badass bitch!

Serafina link=topic=871.msg14320#msg14320 date=1389568610 said:
Angel link=topic=871.msg14210#msg14210 date=1389245021 said:
So, if my jiblets comes back and stays a minimum of two weeks...

Love me some Riotgear too but I hear he flew the coup... :( and never even said good-bye.

I will post my revealing pic that shows...

Does angel have Ballz?

You be the judge. ;)
Both jibbles and gear only came here for one reason and one reason only. To stir/troll shit up. They're not welcome back here. If they come back, I will continue to attack them in the same way I was attacking gear when he ran back to TK to lick his burning enlarged asshole.

Angel link=topic=871.msg14321#msg14321 date=1389576444 said:
I didn't realize they weren't welcome back here.

As far as you attacking them, I would say that is fair game in the spirit of trolling.

It's your site though and you can do whatever you want.

Hey look! I have no more account settings!
10495.imgcache.jpg

I think this kid summarized it quite well, don't you?

Spoon link=topic=910.msg14274#msg14274 date=1389445127 said:
:pTL: cupcakea pleeze....this ain't their first rodeo, not any of them. More likely, they all happened to drop in at the same time, and it's not hard to see who got the fuck trolled out of them.
10496.imgcache.gif

http://www.wickedkewl420.org/wk/index.php/topic,871.msg14320.html#msg14320

Want to know the best part?

September til halfway through November was when Riotgear & company posted... mid-way through November we pulled out. Look at stupendous activity! December was less half of Novemember and January is shaping up to be less than that.

10497.imgcache.jpg

It's all a Riot, though. Banned after nearly two months of inactivity on the board. That's got to be a record for chapped assery somewhere.

I'll add that next to the notch for "banned for posting nudity in the nude forum", "banned for registering", and "banned for contributing too much".

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
1) There are no big meanies chasing me. And if there were, I wouldn't be running.

Is that why you stealth hammered both Riotgear at I (PW scramble, e-mail change, and account settings removal)? Because we're not big meanies? Because you won't run? Not even from your own forum?

Trolled.

3) I never said Seph needed help, but this fucking site does in traffic, just as mine does.

Incorrect. Here's some facts, ye stupid cunt:

• TrollKingdom has more activity after 13 years than WK420 does after six months.
  • TK has 58 active members. WK420 has about six. Five are staff.
  • TK has 1.5mil posts. WK420 has... lol.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
He's the cupcakeer who highjacked my train about words of wisdom and derailed it into fucktardville with his copy/paste spam of some other forum.

What a fucking nutter he was.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Yeah, but should we tell them who he really is or should we let them figure it out for themselves?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Ah dang it. Now we gone and done said too much.

We should really look into getting ahold of ourself.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Do you remember every time I told Sera to jump she said "How high?".

:bigass:

Thread: Attn Serafina
Thread: Attention Serafina
Thread: Ban so-and-so
Thread: What type of board is this
Thread: Stupid Cunt

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
She got an A for effort though.

The fat girls always try harder.

You don't pick the skinny hotter ones for their expertise in fucking, just their expertise in getting fucked.

It's like the difference between Transformers 2 and Schindler's List.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Which reminds me - Since whats-her-name doesn't speak to us anymore can we look into doing something about that av?

Its really is awful.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
She got an A for effort though.

The fat girls always try harder.

You don't pick the skinny hotter ones for their expertise in fucking, just their expertise in getting fucked.

It's like the difference between Transformers 2 and Schindler's List.

Wait, both those movies fucked me.

jack

jack

You both are hopeless. I can't believe a mere girl has trolled you into the dust this way.

Both of you.

jack

Props to whoever the fuck vixie is.

Nice work, bitch. You and i should pm.