Ode to Riotgear Esq

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
the boards closed unless you are logged in, jsyk

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You can never have too many fans. I'm planning on getting one myself someday

I am pretty sure way things work, Jibbles' fans are yours by default.

NO, DON'T USE IT FOR THAT, YOU GONNA BREAK I.... damn, too late.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yeah... I am expecting the server to crash from that unusual amount of traffic any second now.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You'd think socks pissing on their own feet hoping to start a fire would've worked.

I suppose we could own the board if we wanted to. But that's so 2010.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You know, in Germany when you buy a house with rent-paying tenants, you have to allow all of them to stay in there, even those pissing on the carpet, unless you can claim that you really need all that space for yourself. Keeping that in mind, you might understand why I think owning TK might not be the greatest idea...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Not to worry. My rifle is clean and my shotgun is in good working order. As soon as I get my pistols to spec I'm outta here. I don't prop up ghost towns so I can say I did anymore.

Fucking meh.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Not to worry. My rifle is clean and my shotgun is in good working order.

I'd expect nothing less. Now stop talking like that or I'll start getting... excited :D

... speaking of which - there's a new 3D movie out (at least over here) called Stalingrad. Now you know war movies and I usually don't mix, but the bf talked me into it by reminding me what little gadgets the Russians were so famous for using in that particular battle.
Katyushas.
In 3D and Dolby Surround.
Yeah... at least that's what he made me believe. Turned out to be a sob story that went on for hours. I'm still not talking to him.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Right. I guess I should've said something earlier. AFAIK There's no policy against outing your own sock.

How do you think I know he proxies in?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Right. I guess I should've said something earlier.
Seriously. You could at least have hinted at it or something, you know.

AFAIK There's no policy against outing your own sock.

I'm not sure there is even a policy for outing other people's socks. Unless you're a mod/admin, then it's kinda frowned upon, or so I've heard.

How do you think I know he proxies in?

And THAT'S the 10 mill dollar question, now isn't it??

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He's just a backstreet boy after all :D