Painfully obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is painfully obvious that SuN=Marquis De Sade=Lord Raffles. The fact that you all think SuN has boobs, therefore refusing to neg her or pay proper respect to the real female posters of this board shows alot about the type of men you are. This does not say very much about the woman who post down here with you either, but I do not hold that against them. (Not because they have breasts as you would assume.)

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
posterboobs052708113237uf6.jpg

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It is painfully obvious that SuN=Marquis De Sade=Lord Raffles. The fact that you all think SuN has boobs, therefore refusing to neg her or pay proper respect to the real female posters of this board shows alot about the type of men you are. This does not say very much about the woman who post down here with you either, but I do not hold that against them. (Not because they have breasts as you would assume.)

SuN does have boobs. J&L used to date her. Unless J&L is either gay or a liar. But I don't believe he is.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Just mute the top one and press play on the bottom one. When it reaches about 15sec, press play on the top one. Instant success.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Well, you're more than a pretty face, arnt ya, smart arse?

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off

That's right, because there's no wimmin on teh netz.

Welcome to Comicon, circa 2003 ;)

Actually, all of you failed to expound upon the fact that I equated SuN with Lord Raffles. He would never post in the badlands. Loktar is the only one who defended his position. The rest of you are pansies.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
No dear.

Completely ignoring the initial topic of a thread by concentrating on catch words like boobs, taking it from there, and letting it evolve into something completely different and more interesting like, say, Kate Moss pole-dancing is not failure.

It is the way of the Badlands.

Besides, everyone knows that Lord Raffles is just a figment of the collective TKers' imagination.

I Love Cunt

Watch It

What do you hold against me? Anything?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Actually, all of you failed to expound upon the fact that I equated SuN with Lord Raffles. He would never post in the badlands. Loktar is the only one who defended his position. The rest of you are pansies.

Or being normal guys read the first sentence of your post as "SuN has boobs" and ignored the rest.

kekekekekkekeke

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings

kekekekekeke .. wai do u think so ?

mabee bcoz ur dad raped u when u wer lil ? LULZ

go fuck a rabbit or smth

kthnxbai

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings

And the spiral of decadence goes downwards. Further.

With every reincarnation of yours, you manage to become lamer than you already were. And I thought Tyrant was the bottom. But apparently, it was not.

I am woeful, for you are no more a worthy enemy of mine. I will not waste my time with you anymore. Great men need enemies up to the standards.

A farewell poem to a someone whom, at some point, I thought was up to the task of being my arch-nemesis :

My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the Zoo
We washed ourselves in Paulie's blood and all the mongrels too
We're taking down the internet, BBS by site by Jew
And We keep marching on ...

fuhrer05vv0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.