Painfully obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Oh mon Dieu, I posted using the wrong account(s). :oops:

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
It is painfully obvious that SuN=Marquis De Sade=Lord Raffles. The fact that you all think SuN has boobs, therefore refusing to neg her or pay proper respect to the real female posters of this board shows alot about the type of men you are. This does not say very much about the woman who post down here with you either, but I do not hold that against them. (Not because they have breasts as you would assume.)

You forgot than Im SuN as well.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
What constitutes the drama as being "fake" or "real" anyway? I'm referring to SuN and I. Dork Lord just keeps saying its fake to make himself feel better. Drama is drama.
Fake drama is "Loktar you cunt, I hate you". Obviuosly everyone knows that is fake because everyone knows I adore Loktar.
Real drama is "SuN you cunt, I [STRIKE]hate [/STRIKE] dislike you" This is true.
And actually-its not "drama" at all because its merely how I feel.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
What constitutes the drama as being "fake" or "real" anyway? I'm referring to SuN and I. Dork Lord just keeps saying its fake to make himself feel better. Drama is drama.
Fake drama is "Loktar you cunt, I hate you". Obviuosly everyone knows that is fake because everyone knows I adore Loktar.
Real drama is "SuN you cunt, I [STRIKE]hate [/STRIKE] dislike you" This is true.
And actually-its not "drama" at all because its merely how I feel.

Ok sorry I didn't believe the LC/SuN feud/mutual dislike was real. You just seemed like too nice a girl to dislike anybody. Then again I'm a nice guy and I dislike Falconarg and the rarely seen Jethro. So um anyway....dhffhjsdfjsd.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Yeah, whatever,
its only fake in the sense that I don't really care about SuN or any of this. In that case-it makes this whole forum fake, the whole board is fake. What are you going to do.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Are you saying you would like to Fuck Me SuN? Or is this your attempt at an insult?

Whatever you want it to be dear, I was just having fun...i thought u liek'd secks :(

And the spiral of decadence goes downwards. Further.

With every reincarnation of yours, you manage to become lamer than you already were. And I thought Tyrant was the bottom. But apparently, it was not.

I am woeful, for you are no more a worthy enemy of mine. I will not waste my time with you anymore. Great men need enemies up to the standards.

A farewell poem to a someone whom, at some point, I thought was up to the task of being my arch-nemesis :

My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the Zoo
We washed ourselves in Paulie's blood and all the mongrels too
We're taking down the internet, BBS by site by Jew
And We keep marching on ...

Good thing you believe all of this to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.