Painfully obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
This bothers you?

Not really. I have a girlfriend and have no need to try and get with some cyber girl I don't even know who supposedly lives on the other side of the planet. More than likely, I'll never meet this girl. Never saw the point in kissing her ass in the pursuit of fake internet sex. Besides that, her personality grates at my skin like sandpaper on a sun burn.

Not really. I have a girlfriend and have no need to try and get with some cyber girl I don't even know who supposedly lives on the other side of the planet. More than likely, I'll never meet this girl. Never saw the point in kissing her ass in the pursuit of fake internet sex. Besides that, her personality grates at my skin like sandpaper on a sun burn.

My apologies. I meant to quote SuN's reaction as well, and it was aimed at her. This discussion is done in my book however.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Yeah I'm finally starting to see that as well. SuN's getting alittle mean spirited for my tastes.

Mean spirited? In the face of this barrage of nit picking bitchiness?

:(

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Mean spirited? In the face of this barrage of nit picking bitchiness?

:(

Yes. I find some of LC/Conchaga/Zodiac's "nitpicks" valid. You and Yub both hail from Austrailia yet he types in proper English and you type in chatspeak mostly. WTF is up with that?

SuN

So? There are worse things that could happen.

SuN

Whatever, u have proven urself loktar...be as 'mean' as u liek

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Effective how? You need to have a goal to be effective. So far her goal's been to be a cute doe-eyed semi-intelligent girl. She's only really proven that she's a conceited, ignorant, twit of a woman. I'd call that defective.

SuN

Considering my arguments are based on the reality that u are a hypocritical moron, I conclude ur the defective one.

Funnier still, is ur inability to tolerate my air-head, spammy posts.
lul and u profess to be a 'big strong man!' ur a fucking walk-over

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
How am I hypocritical? You haven't given example one that I am. You just state ad nauseum "You're a hypocrite. You're a hypocrite. You're a hypocrite." You need to furnish proof, not imitate a parrot.

Nah, your air-headedness PLUS the arrogance are a contradiction in terms and that's what bothers me. It's also the hole in your facade.

SuN

Dude, I have called ur hypocritical bullshit when u post it, mabee u should do some revising, or do u require a definition?

Hey its possible to be an arrogant air head, Im the fucking proof of that fgt

SuN

zomg u pwnd me sooo hard, wat am i going to do nao? :(

SuN

Y don't u keep dancing for me instead? I know u can't resist ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.