Racism on this board.

BitchSlapSmitty

Mad Daego said:
Of total US populace?

Eventually.

You've got me all wrong. I'm diagramaing an opportunity for you to refute charges against your people in a reliable manner. I have a talent for asking the right questions, I see the big picture all the way down to the street level, and in order to fully explore this issue those are the first questions that need to be answered. I don't believe that blacks are simply held to different standards or predestined to commit crimes, there is something to maiss and in order to grasp this situation we have to get some facts straight.

I merely chastised you for living down to a stereotype. Thus far you've only accomplished a few really, really cheesy insults and denied an opportunity to turn some effort into results.

You must be a terrible failure in real life. Where do they hide your keys?

A terrible failure in real life? I'm not the one hiding behind a sock am I?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I went away from this thread assuming it would degenerate in to pointless name calling. Pleasant surprise that it really hasn't. Both Hunter and Sarek have some pretty level headed posts, and some others have chimed in with good stuff too. Nice work, some of you.

BitchSlapSmitty

Mad Daego said:
Of total US populace?

Eventually.

You've got me all wrong. I'm diagramaing an opportunity for you to refute charges against your people in a reliable manner. I have a talent for asking the right questions, I see the big picture all the way down to the street level, and in order to fully explore this issue those are the first questions that need to be answered. I don't believe that blacks are simply held to different standards or predestined to commit crimes, there is something to maiss and in order to grasp this situation we have to get some facts straight.

I merely chastised you for living down to a stereotype. Thus far you've only accomplished a few really, really cheesy insults and denied an opportunity to turn some effort into results.

You must be a terrible failure in real life. Where do they hide your keys?

P.S. "Refute charges?" and "Against my people?"

Now, if this isn't a nice model for racial profilling, than I'll be a monkey's uncle!

RWC

Originally Posted by RWC
It just keeps getting better. I decided to find the drug statistics myself and it was even better than the initial point I refuted elsewhere- blacks make up 12% of the total U.S. population, 44% of the prison population and of that, 47.5% of the total number of imprisoned drug offenders. That means the total population of blacks in prison on drug charges 9.5%

Daego said:
Of total US populace?

No, just prison. 9.5% of the total PRISON population is blacks on drug charges.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Dont black men have bigger winguses than white ones?

RWC

The total U.S. black population is aprox. 35 million. There are a total of about 2.2 million people in prison, 44% of them black. There are about 1 million blacks in prison. The total amount of people in prison on drug charges is 20%, or about 400,000. Blacks make up about half of that population, about 200,000, aprox. 9.5% of the total prison population.

Of the total black population in the U.S. .57%, little more than one half of one percent are blacks incarcerated on drug charges. Another way of saying it is there's 570 black prisoners on drug offenses per 100,000.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Blacks shouldn't do drugs. They might get disproportionately in more trouble as a result.

Mad Daego

BitchSlapSmitty said:
Now, if this isn't a nice model for racial profilling, than I'll be a monkey's uncle!

Assuming that you have a nephew this is the only corrent statement you've made thus far.

RWC

"Trouble" is predicated on actions, race notwithstanding.

Also, if you look at the total U.S. population, blacks incarcerated on drug offenses represent a mere 46 per 100,000.

RWC

Yes. You should, too. Bitchslapsmitty is already a victim of TNB, but the information he could learn here could keep him out of prison, maybe even save his life.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
RWC said:
Yes. You should, too. Bitchslapsmitty is already a victim of TNB, but the information he could learn here could keep him out of prison, maybe even save his life.

A Karma hack on a Bulletin Board can keep you out of prison?

DID YOU HEAR THAT, JILLIAN? ABORT LEGAL ACTION! ABORT LEGAL ACTION!

RWC

No, he still has a 1 in 3 chance of going to prison at least once in his life. If he took yoga and learned to suck his own dick he could possibly lower his chances, but not if he did it in a window. You can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey.

Ishcabittle

RWC said:
No, he still has a 1 in 3 chance of going to prison at least once in his life. If he took yoga and learned to suck his own dick he could possibly lower his chances, but not if he did it in a window. You can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey.

AHHBAH DAH-HUR!!!!

BitchSlapSmitty

BitchSlapSmitty

Tasvir81 said:
cupcakeERS!!!

YOU ARE ALL PLAGUES IN THE HEART OF AMERICA!!

:kitty:

I can deal with that.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Sarek said:
It's really too bad that you and Bitchy can't set the example or follow the standard.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=37239

Yeah, well, I believe my tone was pretty civil in the first part of that thread. I even apologized at one point to Laker Girl for unnecessary rudeness. Of course, when the Dick felt the urge to start throwing weak insults, and you found yourself without a box of mind-your-fucking-business, I gave it back to you.

You want serious civil discussion out of me, give it back that way. But I'm also content to follow you around for the next several years flinging poo at your every post. I gave you a nod just now for bringing something to the discussion. Don't fuck it up by remembering you're still Sarek the fake Vulcan douchebag.

BlazerBoy

This thread is an embarassment to TK as a whole. Its pretty fucking sad to read this thread from beginning to end and just watch the level of intelligence and point drift down into utter nothingness and pointlessness. At one point, RWC, BSS, and Sarek were reduced to trading one word racial epithets and pictures of fried chicken and watermelon. I refuse to beleive this is the only level of debate TK can sustain over any time period.

Unbelievable.