Racism on this board.

RWC

Welcome to Troll Kingdom. And it's spelled "believe", genius.

BlazerBoy

Oh please.

Don't lecture me on where I am. I was here when the doors were first opened, thank you.

Do not lecture me on trolling either, when you, yourself are only a nuisance designed to elicit emotional responses from people rather than conducting any real constructive debate. When we, notice I said we, designed TK, it was first and foremost a board dedicated to free expression of idea, not just "who can be the biggest asshole, and call it trolling."

You are pathetic.

jamaica

and I'm black and I am happy with my skin color and I am happy for others too for being white and yellowed skin. I hope there are people who share my ideas and anyway all our shits stink
28.gif

Donovan

beer, I want beer
BlazerBoy said:
Oh please.

Don't lecture me on where I am. I was here when the doors were first opened, thank you.

Do not lecture me on trolling either, when you, yourself are only a nuisance designed to elicit emotional responses from people rather than conducting any real constructive debate. When we, notice I said we, designed TK, it was first and foremost a board dedicated to free expression of idea, not just "who can be the biggest asshole, and call it trolling."

You are pathetic.

One of the best definitions of online "trolling" I've ever heard, was "the use of provocative statements to elicit debate and discussion", not irritation and annoyance. MissManners, for example, uses her persona to draw in new members like jack and myself and Hunter to mix up the cast of mighty mouths. Others, like Sardonica, Hambil and even the right-wingers, use article-links and provocative statements to encourage lively threads, whether you agree with them or not.

This stuff is just name-calling, though. Pretty base and weak, at its best, and not worthy of reading. I like the premise behind this site, as described in this quoted post by Blazer Boy. I'll do my part to try and revive that spirit. Of course, flinging poo is not altogether unsatisfactory, so I can do that to if need be...

BitchSlapSmitty

BlazerBoy said:
This thread is an embarassment to TK as a whole. Its pretty fucking sad to read this thread from beginning to end and just watch the level of intelligence and point drift down into utter nothingness and pointlessness. At one point, RWC, BSS, and Sarek were reduced to trading one word racial epithets and pictures of fried chicken and watermelon. I refuse to beleive this is the only level of debate TK can sustain over any time period.

Unbelievable.

What's wrong w/ trading recipes?

BitchSlapSmitty

BlazerBoy said:
Nothing, if you are old white haired ladies at the Bridge Club. :D

Now that's racist!

BlazerBoy

I'm still waiting for mine to get off from work. If I don't have sex within the next hour, I'M GOING TO DIE OF AN EXPLODING HEAD.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
BlazerBoy said:
I'm still waiting for mine to get off from work. If I don't have sex within the next hour, I'M GOING TO DIE OF AN EXPLODING HEAD.

Rub one off, yourself.

Jesus H. Christ

CoyoteUgly said:
Alright asshole...who gets to say what's worthy and what's not? Who sets the marker?

Sonny, last time I checked, it's MissManners who owns and runs the board.

pwned-20832.jpg

StarMan™

I think it's safe to say racism is bad.

What is the point of this debate? You can't rationalise bigotry no matter how many statistics you pull outta yer arse.

Thread closed. Comments to MA.