Racism on this board.

The Question

Eternal
Callan said:
I think it's safe to say racism is bad.

It's also safe to say that every culture has its bigots, and the culture who shuts theirs up the hardest gets eaten by the cultures who don't.

What is the point of this debate? You can't rationalise bigotry no matter how many statistics you pull outta yer arse.

If you'd actually taken in any of the information in this thread, you'd know that isn't so. Racism may be distasteful, but it isn't an act of invention. The world is nasty and dirty and smelly and mean, put down yer dolls and get used to it.

RWC

callan said:
I think it's safe to say racism is bad.

And killing people because you're too lazy to get a real job and actually work is even worse. Look no further than American prison statistics.

What is the point of this debate? You can't rationalise bigotry no matter how many statistics you pull outta yer arse.

Facts speak for themselves, so-called bigotry notwithstanding.

If you're so concerned with racism and bigotry then figure out the cure for Islam, the most racist, sexist and homophobic population on this planet.

BitchSlapSmitty

RWC said:
And killing people because you're too lazy to get a real job and actually work is even worse. Look no further than American prison statistics.

Facts speak for themselves, so-called bigotry notwithstanding.

If you're so concerned with racism and bigotry then figure out the cure for Islam, the most racist, sexist and homophobic population on this planet.

How about we figure out a cure for you and your creepy cyber stalking tendencies?

BTW, you enjoying your stay at the gutters lately?

Enkephalen

My Stars!
ISMS are the root of all eviiiil, i.e., racISM, cronyISM, feminISM, communISM, etc. and other ISMS of similar ilk. (I lifted that word (ilk) from Luci/Paladin).

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Old School! And a hearty shout-out to Sargeras--we miss you! WordInterrupted--we miss you!

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I was thinking this was the more recent minefield thread and had been spammed and flushed!

Interesting bump, Gonad!