Random memes

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
160137549_287462936076166_1637922232302679715_o.jpg

The Question

Eternal
That "autopsy" was debunked.

Actually, it hasn't. I've read the "fact checks" from Newsweek and other sources. They cite the autopsy requested by Floyd's family that found homicide as the cause of death -- but what they don't do is actually refute the HCME toxicology report finding of an overdose level of fentanyl. All they do is claim that fentanyl overdose wasn't the cause of death. But the HCME toxicology report doesn't claim fentanyl overdose was the cause of death, either. So, really, nothing was debunked.

One has to read these things very carefully. ;)

EDIT: Most likely the real cause of death was a cupcakeer got high out of his fucking mind and chimped out at cops. Pretty common cause of death for that demographic.

jack

I read both carefully and the "independant" autopsy showed "non toxic levels" of both substances in the blood. The report actually said the drugs were NOT the cause of death, but rather asphyxiation defined as "lack of oxygen to the brain" as the cause.

"The independent examiners found that weight on Floyd's back, the handcuffs and the positioning were contributory factors because they impaired the ability of Floyd's diaphragm to function. The report concluded that Floyd, 46, died at the scene. "

"Later Monday, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office released its initial findings of their autopsy and also declared Floyd's death was a homicide caused by "a cardiopulmonary arrest whilebeing restrained by law enforcement officer(s)." that was the "corrected" autopsy.

jack

So far I have been unable to find the official document. There are thirty plus news reports that all quote from it though, and those reports are consistent. My only issue is it was done by that Braden pathologist. The one that did that HBO series and was the former NYC toxicologist. Kind of a star fucker in that sense. Figures the family would hire someone like him, but his reports were pretty consistent with what the local toxicologist reports were in their revised results.

The Question

Eternal
So far I have been unable to find the official document. There are thirty plus news reports that all quote from it though, and those reports are consistent. My only issue is it was done by that Braden pathologist. The one that did that HBO series and was the former NYC toxicologist. Kind of a star fucker in that sense. Figures the family would hire someone like him, but his reports were pretty consistent with what the local toxicologist reports were in their revised results.

You have to be wary of mainstream news reports; they all tend to be write-ups from the same source, such as the Associated Press, for example. Which means that although you might find a dozen places (some of which blatantly use each others' reporting as sources, creating a basically worthless cluster of circular citing) they're all essentially just one article.

One article that only refers to a source without actually presenting it for the readers should always be treated with skepticism.

jack

Fair enough, underscored by the fact I can't find the actual report.

The Question

Eternal
165846664_146537904031172_8249044744593132733_n.jpg

'Cause I'm prayin' for rain.
I'm prayin' for tidal waves.

The Question

Eternal
164369387_182867436978880_9150456454938198890_o.jpg

(To say nothing of the fact that courts have ruled, repeatedly, that cops are not duty-bound to protect you and yours. Both ethically and legally, that's your responsibility. That anyone wants to deprive you of that ability speaks volumes about their real motives.)

The Question

Eternal
Remember that quote upthread from Plato about bad people finding ways around the law? Here's government finding ways around the law.

791319b1b97d017a.jpeg

The Question

Eternal
Fucking white people and their racist... *shuffles cards*...

Reality!

64b6d106f673a585.jpg