Runaways

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
THAT'S GOOD, CASSIE.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG what is the powder guy with the glowing dong?

CaptainWacky

Famous comic book character GLOWING DONG MAN.

CaptainWacky

Episode 5 was good too! It's pretty different from the comic (they still haven't run away)! but that doesn't make it bad! I hope the dinosaur gets to do more stuff soon.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I am going to link to their twitter since they get new proxies all the time https://twitter.com/GoMoviesHD The one in their pinned tweet works right now. Sometimes they have bad ads!

CaptainWacky

I wasn't expecting a Stan Lee cameo in this lol.

I liked when Gert was playing the Star Wars game with the guys!

I hope Karolina comes to terms with her gay feelings of gayness soon and does gay stuff with other gays.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They need to tell us what is going on :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

NOT ENOUGH DINOSAUR.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think they are all about to become runaways. THE COMPUTER THINGY WILL FINALLY FINISH SOME DAY.

CaptainWacky

Most of the parents don't seem evil enough to want to kill their own kids, but I guess Victor could be if he survived being shot.

I wish he'd pointed out that "Fistigons" is a really bad name.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The cult mom and the lawyer mom seem like the only evil ones, really.

CaptainWacky

SEXIST.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I thought for sure they were gonna sacrifice Frank!

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, she was too ice queen.

I'm guessing it was Victor who killed Amy.

CaptainWacky

The show is a bit weird. It feels like every episode is written by different people who sometimes haven't watched the previous episode. I don't know where Chase and Gert kissing came from, when he's shown no attraction to her before. But it was a nice scene. The acting is good, the kids are fun to watch, it's just the writing and pacing that's weird. Another big tunnel going into the Earth like in Daredevil? But then the fight with the parents was a good cliffhanger. So I don't know. Season finale next week. Maybe they'll run away at the end.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
EVERYBODY KISSING! I get that they kissed for the first time, but they also took off their clothes. I guess that's understandable if you think the world is ending.

IS FRANK EVIL TOO? wtf.