CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Walt is naked in a supermarket...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Sounds like Six Feet Under lol.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That's okay. Nobody on BBad is as hot as Jeremy Sisto was on SFU.

CaptainWacky

Michael C Hall's ass is still looking good on Dexter.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Before Dexter, even before Six Feet Under, this was how I first saw Michael C. Hall, live on stage, only a few feet away from me on Broadway:

9794.imgcache.jpg

9795.imgcache.jpg

I srsly wanted to plow him.

CaptainWacky

No one owuld have blamed you!

CaptainWacky

Yay, Krysten Ritter.

CaptainWacky

This show does good montages.

CaptainWacky

Krysten Ritter was mean to Jesse and Q is her dad and Walt's gone DIY crazy!

CaptainWacky

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, that's one of the most depressing moments in the show, partly because you know this stuff happens everyday in real life (though maybe not with random meetings with Q in bars).

CaptainWacky

Maybe De Lancie's character actually is Q and he's judging humanity by how they react to drug users...

CaptainWacky

SO what's the general opinion on the season 2 finale? Bit of an amazing coincidence that they happened to cause a plane crash that was visible from Walt's house. It was still good though.

Season 3: Do Mexicans really crawl on their bellies to drug shrines (while other Mexicans go about their business)? Walt nearly burned some money then set himself on fire...okay. But I liked how Skylar figured out he was a drug dealer by herself, rather than finding out in some dramatic way. And Walt's crazy attempts to justify how they weren't responsible for the plane crash.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It was ages before I could bring myself to watch anymore after the plane crash, but when I did finally get around to starting season 3 I was really surprised at how light hearted they managed to make it. I suppose it helped that there weren't many people in the plane, though.

It seems a fair few fans don't like how Skylar's character changes, or manages to take on board Walt's secret, but I liked her a hell of a lot more after she found out. She's one of my favourite characters now.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
The latest episode ending in such a spectacular fashion that I kept staring at the screen in shock when the credits started to roll.

CaptainWacky