Sorry but I've started watching Breaking Bad

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Oh so that's why they showed that kid with the spider.

CaptainWacky

"Shut the fuck up and let me die in peace."

Why does Walt murder all the best characters?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Because he's a bad man.

CaptainWacky

I think I can finally watch this without gettnig spoilers.

[YOUTUBEHD]Epc1Ma6kcik[/YOUTUBEHD]

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Poor Ted.

One of those times that they acted like something awful happening to someone was amusing.

I'm a bad person, I thought it was kind of amusing. The guy was such a clueless idiot that brought all that down upon himself. He just HAD to get that expensive car.

CaptainWacky

Scotty beamed Chekov's guts into space!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This is Ted.

[YOUTUBE]tXhvDvLa1aA[/YOUTUBE]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[youtube]LBb_zHS8k8A[/youtube]

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
This show....

And as much as I love Jeff Daniels, Bryan Cranston was robbed. Maybe they're waiting to give it to him next year??

CaptainWacky

I still have six episodes to watch (including the finale) so I could probably watch three today and three tomorrow...I timed it well, yo!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Too many shows on at the same time on Sundays -- I'm watching the rerun of the finale in a couple of hours.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
FUCKING ROCKED

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Considering I only got into the show in the past few months, it was a pretty awesome finale.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Second fave tv show ending after Spartacus, yo!

Very satisfying and neat. Loved the car gun. Not too many loose ends. Kind of takes the stung out of a beloved show ending FOREVER (until Better Call Saul).

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Second fave tv show ending after Spartacus, yo!

Very satisfying and neat. Loved the car gun. Not too many loose ends. Kind of takes the stung out of a beloved show ending FOREVER (until Better Call Saul).

That's good to know, I'm got the final season of Spartacus on DVD that I'm saving for a long weekend. Like, this weekend.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
A whole lot of motherfuckers that owe Walt never had to pay. Fuck those motherfuckers. And is there any way it could be arranged that I kill Skyler myself? TIA.

CaptainWacky

It couldn't really end any way other than him dying. I liked that they put in the "I did it for myself" bit to finally shut up the "he's just doing it for his family!" people on the internet (but I'm sure some will still say he did nothing wrong and it was all Skyler's fault things went wrong or something.) The show always made it clear that he had a choice. Yes you can understand why he makes the choices and even still symathise with him...but like he said he was doing it because he enjoyed it.

Iornic that he ended up having to get help from Gretchen and Eliot in the end (of course he also made their lives miserable for probably years to come so that's a "win" I guess!) I liked the identity of the two "hitmen" of course even if it probably didn't make much sense that he'd go to them.

It's a shame Flynn and Marie didn't have much to do but it was better than having unnatural scenes for them. I thought there would be a flashback with Hank though (a new one.)

Todd was quite a fascinating and well acted character. There were times when he even tricked me into thinking "hey, maybe he's not so bad" (like when he gave Jesse the ice cream) and then he'd go and shoot a woman in the head without a moment's hesitation. But he was so damn polite!

I wonder if he and Lydia were actually "dating"? I'm glad she died, she was one character with no redeeming qualities.

Do think the scene with Jesse making the box was actually a flashforward or just a dream?

Is Huell still in that room waiting for Hank and Gomie to come back?