Star Wars: The Clone Wars returns

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
F5736hu.gif

(I thought this deserved its own thread okay I can move it back to the other thread if Tomtrek gets angry at this moderator action.)

CaptainWacky

They never finished the Clone Wars, they had loads of unproduced scripts. Some were made as comics or novels, but there's definitely enough interest to justify animating something like the Siage of Mandalore. And there's no reason to think it won't be great. And they want people to subscribe to the Disney streaming service next year.

CaptainWacky

No idea why this is only on the "Disneyland Experience" youtube page and not on the proper Star Wars page in better quality...

whisky

Boobie inspector
It's only going to be shown on the Disney streaming channel.

CaptainWacky

That doesn't mean the trailer wouldn't be on the Star Wars youtube page.

CaptainWacky

I mean the Mandalorian only finished a month ago...

I hope it really does go right up to the Battle of Coruscant and we find out why Anakin and Obi-Wan were off by themselves in their starfighters at the start.

CaptainWacky

...actually thinking about it this must partially take place during ROTS since Padme is talking to Anakin while clearly pregnant (unless he just thinks she got fat.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe they'll show order 66 on all the Jedi we didnt see die in the film.

CaptainWacky

CLONE FORCE 99

CaptainWacky

I watched the new episode. I like how this tv show looks.

CaptainWacky

And I guess Pablo's still in hiding after TROS.

CaptainWacky

That scene with Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme and Rex was delicious. I guess Ani really did just think she got fat?

ACROSS THE STARS.

WAT TAMBOR.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I fucking love Wat Tambor.

And Clone Wars.

I want to be mad that they cut the Padmé nose art scene but they replaced it with an actual scene of actual Padmé so I'm not mad.

CaptainWacky

I only remember watching the story reel where Obi-Wan and Anakin were carrying the giant Kyber crystal about.