SuN

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
but you ARE a crackhead?

Yub

Anachrophobic
"Ur going to get kidnapped one day"

That's what a bunch of 'black as night' wannabe gangsta afrikan refugee's said to me 2day;

Ima buy some 'covering' clothes for the outreach aspect of mah job, meethinkz.

Funny, Marquis always says the same...mabee there is something I'm not seeing.

*adds final touches to underground dungeon*

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
ZOMG wtf!

Fuck u all in the arse with a dildo wrapped in sand paper!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Id buy the chained up Sun puppet show DVD. That vid would be t.i.t.s. to watch while toking up. As long as the sand paper dildo part isnt mandatory.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Every hour, just after the puppet show where I make her dance and sing jaunty showtunes and do impressions, I will hose her down with cream and release the two little fluffy puppies who will lick her clean. Then it's the dildo hour which begins with a spin of the dildo wheel to determine what gets inserted. Then the fifteen minute "SuN shouts curses at Yub and the Badlands in general" show where we let her vent a little. After that, rest until the next puppet show.

12 times a day, $35 a hour. Oh, LC....you're next.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Every hour, just after the puppet show where I make her dance and sing jaunty showtunes and do impressions, I will hose her down with cream and release the two little fluffy puppies who will lick her clean. Then it's the dildo hour which begins with a spin of the dildo wheel to determine what gets inserted. Then the fifteen minute "SuN shouts curses at Yub and the Badlands in general" show where we let her vent a little. After that, rest until the next puppet show.

12 times a day, $35 a hour. Oh, LC....you're next.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! THATS HAWT!

*FAP*