Sunday: Nov. 19: Dallas at Carolina

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
c61b3de9e02fd47291a7e5f7e7ac17f2.jpg
...@...
images

Sunday: Nov. 19: Dallas | 6-3 @ Carolina | 1 - 8...I'll be there in the Wilson Family sky box :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dallas Cowboys vs Carolina Panthers

The Panthers are 5-10 all-time against the Cowboys. Carolina is 3-5 at home and 2-5 on the road with a 2-0 record in the playoffs and 0-1 record in overtime against Dallas.

Click Here For Full Story

This will be my 5th Dallas @ Carolina game.

Nov.19, 2023 | Dallas @ Carolina
Sept 9, 2018 | Dallas 8 - Carolina 16
Dec.22, 2007 | Dallas 20 - Carolina 13
Dec 24, 2005 | Dallas 24 - Carolina 20
Jan.3, 2004 | Dallas 10 - Carolina 29 (NFC Wild Card)

MODMAN

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
2557.jpg

CeeJay​

^^^That's what I'm going to the dame in...My 2003 Hummer H2 SUV.

I'll be making an appearece at Bojangles at 1407 E, 3rd St, (Charlotte, N.C.) 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM...At 2501 N. Tryon St. (Charlotte N.C.)7:00PM - 9:00 PM

From 10:00 PM - 2: 00 AM my HUMMER will be show case at the Prohibition Club, 200 N. Tryon St. (Charlotte, NC)...If your in the area...HOLLA BLACK.
Click Here For Full Story

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm on my way to former Carolina Panthers, Mike Rucker's house for a cook out...Hopefully I'll get to meet up with Carolina Panthers 1st-round overall pick Bryce Young...My next personal appearance will be at Bogangles, 2501 N. Tryon St. (Charlotte N.C.) from 7:00PM - 9:00 PM

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Presaeson (1 - 2)

Aug. 12: vs. Jacksonville L
Ridley had 2 catches in 1st game in almost 2 years as Jags get 28-23 preseason win over Cowboys
Aug. 19: at Seattle L
Seahawks starters look sharp in limited action, Seattle tops Dallas 22-14
Aug 26: vs. Las Vegas W
Grier shines in possible final act with team as Cowboys beat Raiders 31-16

Regular Season (6 - 3)

Week 1: at New York Giants (SNF) W
Cowboys rip Giants 40-0 for worst shutout loss between NFC East rivals
Prescott was 13 of 24 for 143 in beating the Giants for the 11th straight time. Tony Pollard scored on two short touchdown runs and Dallas forced three turnovers and sacked Daniel Jones seven times - Jones finished 15 of 28 for 104 yards with a quarterback rating of 32.4.

Week 2: vs. New York Jets W
Presott has 2 TDs, Wilson 3 picks in first start, Cowboys beat Jets 30-10
Dak Prescott was 31 of 38 for 255 yards and Tony Pollard had 72 yards rushing. CeeDee Lamb tied a career high with 11 catches. - Zach Wilson finished 12 of 27 for 170 yards.

Week 3: at Arizona L
Joshua Dobbs, James Conner lead the Cardinals ro 28-16 over cowboys
Prescott completed 25 of 40 passes for 249 yards, a touchdown and an interception. - Prescott completed 25 of 40 passes for 249 yards, a touchdown and an interception.

Week 4: vs. New England W
Cowboys score twice on defense in 38-3 blowout of Patriots, Belichick's worst loss
Elliott didn't get the start for the Patriots after watching a video tribute on the big screen above the field a few minutes before kickoff. he picked up 13 of his 16 yards (on just six carries). DaRon Bland returned one of his two interceptions for a touchdown, Leighton Vander Esch scooped up a fumble for a score. - Mac Jones was responsible for all three Patriots turnovers and was pulled in the second half.

Week 5: at San Francisco (SNF) L
Brock Purdy throws 4 TD passes to lead 49ers past the Cowboys 42-10
Purdy threw three of his four touchdown passes to George Kittle in their dominance over the Dallas Cowboys. - Prescott was sacked three times and heaved an interception into double coverage after Dallas fell behind 28-10 in the third quarter. He threw two more interceptions in the fourth quarter.

Week 6: at Los Angeles Chargers (MNF) W
https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap/_/gameId/401547482]Dak Prescott, Cowboys rally in 4th quarter for a 20-17 victory over Chargers[/url]
Prescott became the 30th quarterback in NFL history to throw at least one touchdown pass against 31-or-more opponents. Prescott responded by throwing for 272 yards and a touchdown.

Week-7: BYE

Week-8: vs. Los Angeles Rams W
Prescott throws 4 TD's, Bland gets 3rd pick-six of season as Cowboys rout Rams 43-20
The Cowboys won their 11th consecutive home victory. The streak matches the club's longest since an 11-game run at Texas Stadium in 1991-92, almost two decades before AT&T Stadium opened. Lamb had career highs with 12 catches for 158 yards, including another personal best with 122 yards before the break

Week-9: at Philadelphia L
Jalen Hurts leads Eagles past Cowboys 28-23 for NFL best 8-1 mark
Hurts braved a direct hit on his injured left knee to throw for 207 yards and two touchdowns, and he ran for another tush push score - Prescott threw for 374 yards and three scores. Lamb had 11 catches for 191 yards.

Week-10: vs. New York Giants W
Prescott accounts for 5 TDs, Cowboys rout Giants again 49-17 for 12th straight home win
Prescott threw for 404 yards and four touchdowns while running for another score. The Cowboys (6-3) won 40-0 in the opener in New Jersey. Cooks had his first 100-yard game since joining Dallas in an offseason trade, finishing 13 off his career high with 173. The Giants (2-8) were outgained 368-27 in the first half.

Nov. 19: at Carolina
Nov. 23: vs. Washington
Nov. 30: vs. Seattle (Amazon Prime)
Dec. 10: vs. Philadelphia (SNF)
Dec. 17: at Buffalo
Dec. 24: at Miami
Dec. 30: vs. Detroit (ESPN)
Jan. 7: at Washington

Preseason (0 - 3)
Week 1: vs. New York Jets L
Panthers Bryce Young limited to 21 yards in preseason debut, Jets win 27-0 without Aaron Rodgers
Week 2: at New York Giants L
Jones plays like $40 million man for Giants, No. 1 overall Young shows flashes for Panthers
Week 3 vs. Detroit L
No. 1 Bryce Young looks sharp, Lions 26-17 over Panthers

Regular Season (1 - 8)
Week 1: at Atlanta L
Bijan Robinson outshines top pick Bryce Young as Falcons knock of Carolina 24-10
Robinson caught a touchdown pass in his debut and set up another score with a long run - Young was intercepted twice by Jessie Bates and didn't complete a pass longer than 14 yards.

Week 2: vs. New Orleans (MNF) L
Saints' defense shuts down Bryce Young in 20-17 win
Jones ran for two touchdowns, rookie Blake Grupe kicked two field goals on Monday night, improving to 2-0 for the first time since 2013. The Saints' defense did the rest, holding Panthers rookie Bryce Young to 153 yards passing in his home debut.

Week 3: at Seattle L
Kenneth Walker sparks Seahawks in second half to beat Carolina 37-27
Kenneth Wallker III rushed for 97 yards and two second-half touchdowns, Jason Myers kicked five field goals. - Andy Dalton threw for 361 yards. Adam Thielen had 11 catches for 145 yards.

Week 4: vs. Minnesota L
Justin Jefferson 2 TDs lift Vikings over Panthers 21-13
Kirk Cousins overcame two interceptions, including one that was returned 99 yards for a touchdown, and threw two touchdown passes to Jefferson. -Young finished 25 of 32 for 204 yards for Carolina, falling to 0-3 as an NFL starter.

Week-5: at Detroit L
Jared Goff throws 3 TD passes, runs for score, NFC North-leading Lions beat winless Panthers 42-24
Goff was 20 of 28 for 236, meanwhile made many more plays than mistakes. - Young, the No. 1 overall pick, was 25 of 41 for 247 yards with three touchdowns and two interceptions.

Week-6: at Miami L
Tua Tagovialoa 3 TD passes rally the Dolphins past the Panthers 42-21
Tagovailoa finished 21 of 31 for 262 yards and has an NFL-leading 1,876 yards passing this season. - Bryce Young finished 23 of 38 with 217 yards and was sacked four times.

Week-7: BYE

Week-8: vs. Houston
W
Eddy Pineito's 23-yard FG as time expires help Bryce Young, Panthers get first win over Texans 15-13
Pineiro made his third attempt, even as another flag for offsides was thrown on the Texans. Young overcame six sacks and three drops by his wide receivers to record his first win since coming into the NFL out of Alabama. Young, the No. 1 overall pick, threw for 235 yards and a touchdown. - Stroud, the second overall pick, was 16 of 24 for 140 yards and ran for a touchdown for Houston (3-4).

Week-9: vs. Indianapolis L
Kenny Moore's two pick 6's help Colts snap 3-game skid with 27-13 victory over Panthers
Moore returned two Bryce Young interceptions for touchdowns, Jonathan Taylor caught a touchdown pass from Gardner Minshew. - Young has now been sacked 26 times in seven starts, and the rookie clearly seems bothered by the constant pressure.

Week-10: at Chicago L
Foreman runs for TD, Bears beat Panthers 16-13 to boost their shoot at the top pick in the draft
Tyson Bagent completed 20 of 33 passes for 162 yards in his fourth straight start with Justin Fields sidelined because of a dislocated right thumb. Cairo Santos kicked three field goals. - Adam Thielen caught six passes for 42 yards, and the Panthers fell to 0-5 on the road.

Nov. 19: vs. Dallas
Nov. 26: at Tennessee
Dec. 3: at Tampa Bay
Dec. 10: at New Orleans
Dec. 16 or 17: vs. Atlanta
Dec. 24: vs. Green Bay
Dec. 31: at Jacksonville
Jan. 6 or 7: vs. Tampa Bay

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
BLACKFOOT/CeeJay
2003 HUMMER H2 SUV.

cee1.jpg

After 20+ years, my HUMMER SUV H2 still has lest than 100,000 miles on it<<Does that make it a CLASSIC?..I have 2 Hummer's, the other is a 2010 H2 SUT with 84,000+ miles

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

ceejay's hummer is so-so deaf, i love those black rims and tires

ceejay's brother hummer h2, is off the chain!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dammit! I hate live football games, now I have to walk out and check out the stadium...We got to the game late because my brother went to Church<<Why would anyone go to Church when Americas team is in your town?...But at least I'm in a sky box, where we have excess to a perdomal bathroom and catered food.'

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dallas (17) @ Carolina (3) Halftime

If it wasn't for 2 major penalties by my home town team (Carolina) on our Americas team (Dallas) on the last drive...My home team (Carolina) would have been a 1-score game at halftime over my team (Dallas).