Sunday: Nov. 19: Dallas at Carolina

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
c61b3de9e02fd47291a7e5f7e7ac17f2.jpg
...@...
images

Sunday: Nov. 19: Dallas | 6-3 @ Carolina | 1 - 8...I'll be there in the Wilson Family sky box :bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Funny, just saw you coming out of the liquor store :bigass:

How's Alice you fucking cunt?

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I see I have Troll Kingdom members...Synaesthesia, DeviMan (Steve-Charles Cucumber), Yahooee (Kevin Pee-Pee/Eel O'Brian), Miss Deameanor, Mu Huang Hor, Jack V, Venooker, Ino U R Butwhatami, Felony and The Agony of Defeat's blackfoot NAP watching my thread

Synaesthesia

I see I have Troll Kingdom members...Synaesthesia, DeviMan (Steve-Charles Cucumber), Yahooee (Kevin Pee-Pee/Eel O'Brian), Miss Deameanor, Mu Huang Hor, Jack V, Venooker, Ino U R Butwhatami, Felony and The Agony of Defeat's blackfoot NAP watching my thread

Nah, you just have them negging the fuck out of your worthless thread filled with lies and bullshit.

You know...the usual. How's that negative 9500 score treating you??????????? I'm in 4TH PLACE in REACTION SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

At least Venooker's bitches/accounts can't roll-eye me again<<Jealous Jew-jacking biiiiiaaaatchs....Oppsie my bad, they can roll-eye me on every message I make on this thread<<That's cool, that means I'll have Venooker here all day, changing handles.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Dallas (33) @ Carolina (10) 4th Quarter: 7:18

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

and these peoples wonder why you ('ceejay') get so many views on your threads.

You have 9 members giving reaction points, 8 (eight) roll eyes and 1 (one) like

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
All Cowboys today, but the Panthers did score more points than I thought they would...I met Bryce Young last night, damn!!! he's small and short...Another BLACK NFL QB who doesn't cut it professionally<<Young is not better than Dak by a mile-an-a-half.

Dallas (33) @ Carolina (10) | Final

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yeeeeessss! I was there when Jerry Jones announced that Jimmy Johnson would be inducted into The Cowboys Ring Of Honor at the Dallas @ Carolina Game at halftime...Johnson, coached the Cowboys to Super Bowls XXVII and XXVIII, before being replaced by Barry Switzer...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:gagh:

Nah, you just have them negging the fuck out of your worthless thread filled with lies and bullshit.

You know...the usual. How's that negative 9500 score treating you??????????? I'm in 4TH PLACE in REACTION SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

^^Yeah right Columbo^^...You pathetic fucks have to view my thread in order to neg me...So that means every roll eye requires y'all give to me 7 more hits for y'all to read my messages....

And Another Thang
My name is CeeJay, I gotta real funky concept...Listen up, 'cause I'm gonna keep y'all in step...I got an idea...That I wanna share...You don't like it? So what, I don't care...I'm number one, the uno, I like comp...Bring all the suckers 'cause all them I'll stomp...Bold and bLACK but I won't protect...All of my followers 'cause all I want is respect...

No! you stupid mothafuckas, I'm not a doctor, I put them in rapture...I'm the slick brother that can easy outfox ya...Cause I'm CeeJay, previously known as BLACKFOOT<<Yea!!<<<Nevermind all that, I just threw that in to have fun...I got other Panther's/Cowboys activities to attend.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Yeeeeessss! I was there when Jerry Jones announced that Jimmy Johnson would be inducted into The Cowboys Ring Of Honor at the Dallas @ Carolina Game at halftime...Johnson, coached the Cowboys to Super Bowls XXVII and XXVIII, before being replaced by Barry Switzer...

Alyssum

and these peoples wonder why you ('ceejay') get so many views on your threads.
Because you view them over and over :bigass:

You have 9 members giving reaction points, 8 (eight) roll eyes and 1 (one) like
and that "like is by you so you're just liking yourself. NO ONE likes anything you post, especially lie filled threads like this where you talk to yourself. :bigass:

Well done feeb!

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

TRUTH