Sunday: Nov. 19: Dallas at Carolina

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
2557.jpg

CeeJay​

^^^That's what I'm going to the dame in...My 2003 Hummer H2 SUV.

I'll be making an appearece at Bojangles at 1407 E, 3rd St, (Charlotte, N.C.) 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM...At 2501 N. Tryon St. (Charlotte N.C.)7:00PM - 9:00 PM

From 10:00 PM - 2: 00 AM my HUMMER will be show case at the Prohibition Club, 200 N. Tryon St. (Charlotte, NC)...If your in the area...HOLLA BLACK.
Click Here For Full Story

You know that's a white only bar. They don't let your kind in there. You ought to try harder when you go on a lying tantrum like this thread is.

:bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

^^My HUMMER H2 at Green Field Lake, (Wilmington NC) before I left for Charlotte NC^^
Then why is the time stamp on that pic from an ad published in 2010?

Hahaha hahaha

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL. Yeah, I've seen him use that pic many times, many years ago as well. He's not a very good liar at all, is he?

MODMAN

I'll be making an appearece at Bojangles at 1407 E, 3rd St, (Charlotte, N.C.) 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM...At 2501 N. Tryon St. (Charlotte N.C.)7:00PM - 9:00 PM

From 10:00 PM - 2: 00 AM my HUMMER will be show case at the Prohibition Club, 200 N. Tryon St. (Charlotte, NC)...If your in the area...HOLLA BLACK.

I now live in the country, where my nearest store is about a half-a mile away [...] Gas is in my town is $3:50 a gallon.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You know that's a white only bar. They don't let your kind in there. You ought to try harder when you go on a lying tantrum like this thread is.

^^:wtf:^^

A only white bar?..Charlotte, North Carolina is a BLACK own town...From what I observe at The Prohibition Club was a 61.5% bysexual, 22.5% ominisexual, 10.5% straight up GAY...5.5% heterosexual

When I worked with you (Charles-Steve Cucumber) and Kevin Pee-Pee, y'all fit in the category of straight up GAY<<Sleepovers with the same sex is not ideal for grown men...And!...To have a poster of Steve Bissette hanging above your bed head board and in your bathroom is just wrong DevilMan...How I know this?...When I went with the exterminators to spray for roaches each month<<<I observe this...I was there because I got paid-in-full to show case my CLASSIC HUMMER H2 all-black SUV.

Last edited:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
You're a fucking idiot. That's a white only bar and you know it. How many times have you whined about that to me and Kev? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Stick to your malt 40's and your fake Hummer. Really even though that's a lie it's more your style you dumb Cunt 40.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Alice is pretty fucking pissed at you, Knee Grow.

How'd that meetup go?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
A only white bar?..Charlotte, North Carolina is a BLACK own town...From what I observe at The Prohibition Club was a 61.5% bysexual, 22.5% ominisexual, 10.5% straight up GAY...5.5% heterosexual
You'd know all about being homosexual jerking off all those guys in your bathroom during ads. That explains why you talk about it so much.

Synaesthesia

When I worked with you (Charles-Steve) and Kevin

You worked FOR steve not with him. That's how he and Alice loaned you that 600 and that's how you got fired, for not paying it back.

10 years later and you're still making shit up about it.

who-cares-ashni.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
nnnnnnnnnnnnn

When I worked with you (Charles-Steve Cucumber) and Kevin Pee-Pee, y'all fit in the category of straight up GAY<<Sleepovers with the same sex is not ideal for grown men...And!...To have a poster of Steve Bissette hanging above your bed head board and in your bathroom is just wrong DevilMan...How I know this?...When I went with the exterminators to spray for roaches each month<<<I observe this...I was there because I got paid-in-full to show case my CLASSIC HUMMER H2 all-black SUV.

^^You do^^ :gagh:

You worked FOR steve not with him. That's how he and Alice loaned you that 600 and that's how you got fired, for not paying it back.

10 years later and you're still making shit up about it.

who-cares-ashni.gif

^^You Do-DO^^ :bigass: