The Flash season 5

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I AM LIVE BLOGGING THIS EPISODE. I didn't start until about halfway through, though. lol

DON'T WORRY WACKY, NORA IS STILL SUPER CUTE.

Why is Ralph clueless about everything? I thought he was there for all the multiverse stuff... ANYWAY, he doesn't seem as annoying as he was. Almost cute. I think he is going to investigate Killer Frost and help her come back. He got an investigator face while he was talking to Caitlin.

BARRY IS STILL WHINY. Can't he be happy about anything? grrr

Oh no, Barry is going to go missing forever. I'm sure they will fix it eventually.

Gridlock is kinda hot.

Rescuing the plane was good! Good dad and daughter from the future bonding.

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT RALPH.

Oh, this season's villain showed up at the end. I kinda think I know who that is, but I can't think of his name. Thrawn? Prawn? IDK.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'll see it on Thursday.

THEY BETTER NOT HAVE CAITLIN AND RALPH GET TOGETHER.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I AM LIVE BLOGGING THIS EPISODE. I didn't start until about halfway through, though. lol

DON'T WORRY WACKY, NORA IS STILL SUPER CUTE.

Why is Ralph clueless about everything? I thought he was there for all the multiverse stuff... ANYWAY, he doesn't seem as annoying as he was. Almost cute. I think he is going to investigate Killer Frost and help her come back. He got an investigator face while he was talking to Caitlin.

BARRY IS STILL WHINY. Can't he be happy about anything? grrr

Oh no, Barry is going to go missing forever. I'm sure they will fix it eventually.

Gridlock is kinda hot.

Rescuing the plane was good! Good dad and daughter from the future bonding.

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT RALPH.

Oh, this season's villain showed up at the end. I kinda think I know who that is, but I can't think of his name. Thrawn? Prawn? IDK.
Cicada.

Dershocka

dershocka
The actress they chose for Barry and Iris' daughter looks like she could really be their kid. She resembles Candice Patton, especially in the chest area. Both them bitches got big titties.

CaptainWacky

JPK is cute as fuck and has renewed my interest in the show (I'm just going to pretend Nora is the main character rather than Barry.) I don't even have anything to complain about in the opening episode, FOR ONCE. I hope the the villain of the year is good and doesn't drag the show down to badness like they usually do...

whisky

Boobie inspector
I liked it, but with the opening and closing narration it seemed like they were gearing up the show for XS to take over from Barry.

The Question

Eternal
I'm not looking forward to the obvious B story playing out where the kid blames Iris for her daddy's disappearing and that's why she wants nothing to do with her.

Come on, that's not even a spoiler, we all figured that out.

CaptainWacky

I liked it, but with the opening and closing narration it seemed like they were gearing up the show for XS to take over from Barry.

Good!

CaptainWacky

Does everyone die in episode two?

The Question

Eternal
Hopefully it'll be Ralph. Not that all the other characters aren't equally as annoying as he is, but he's the standout obnoxious.

The Question

Eternal
Well, that's swell. That'll cure his case of the mopes.

CaptainWacky

The Question

Eternal
Damn, and here I thought Bruce Campbell was gonna guest star as Brisco County, Jr. :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
EPISODE 502 -

I guess the new villain is a meta human who kills and absorbs other meta humans' powers. HE'S KINDA HOT TOO.

Poor Cisco, he is still heart broken. The mopey shit is getting old, though. :rwmad:

Nora is still supercute, but the babyish stuff is kinda weird.

Iris finally gets to be a reporter!

Joe and Cecile are really adorable.

THE BAD GUY IS CICADA (I don't know who that is, it seems important). Cicadas aren't evil bugs and they dont' sound like that.

The Question

Eternal
So in S05E03, we discover that Ralph and Cisco are both Total Fucking Idiots.

This Cicada d00der has spied on Cisco enough to figure out that he knows Joe.

So what do these two fuckin' intellectual luminaries wanna go do right after they fake Cisco's death? Go out and celebrate.

Let me repeat that: Go OUT and celebrate. Presumably somewhere in public.

They still don't know who this Cicada asshole even is, let alone where he might happen to be that they might cross paths with him.

CaptainWacky

Nora is still supercute, but the babyish stuff is kinda weird.

It's weird because JPK is 34 (older than Gustin and Patton) but they write her like a teenager.

A lot of people online are worried that the guy who plays Joe is ill because he's sitting down in all his scenes and looks kind of frail.