The Flash season 5

whisky

Boobie inspector
Hes a new dad, he wont have a good nights sleep for the next three years.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Hes a new dad, he wont have a good nights sleep for the next three years.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That would be a level of attention to detail that I would not expect from The Flash (or any show really.)

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Is Wells going to do that accent all season...

Dershocka

dershocka
They make Harrison worse every year. The show has been boring at times, but I appreciate the tone the series has. But as usual they get too silly with it. I see them bringing in Thawne somehow. I wouldn't mind seeing Thawne disguised as Wells come back and take on the Wells role somehow. Maybe have him reform, and he just wears Wells as a disguise and out of familiarity with the team. He eventually returns to evil for the last season.

That'd be cool I keep thinking Thawne will be the villain of the final season. What if during his time fighting the legends he arranged to save himself by having Eddie somehow have his death and his erasure from time faked. He has been secretly grooming Eddie all these years. At some point he gives Eddie speed powers, and he uses the Black Flash powers to resurrect Zoom, Rival and Savitar. The final episode is Barry, Wally, Jessie, Jay and Xs vs The Thawnes, Zoom, Rival and Savitar.

But in addition the Rogues will have a war with Team Flash including Ronnie who somehow returns and becomes Firestorm with Jax. Perhaps Snart didn't die when at the end of Legends season 1 and he Ronnie were both shunted to the same dimension, and they get rescued by Flash. They help defeat the Rogues.

It ends with Barry finally defeating Thawne, and retiring from crime fighting because Iris is pregnant. Wally becomes the Flash, and Ronnie and Caitlyn leave Central City. Snart becomes Citizen Cold and works with Team Flash. It ends with Wally persuing a white suit speedster named Godspeed while Eddie watches from a cell on tv with lightning flashing in his eyes.

The Question

Eternal
Nora is still supercute, but the babyish stuff is kinda weird.

I'd go so far as to say that it's growing tiresome. You ever have a kid who acts like that, Lorraine, I'll disown ya.

The Question

Eternal
They make Harrison worse every year. The show has been boring at times, but I appreciate the tone the series has. But as usual they get too silly with it. I see them bringing in Thawne somehow. I wouldn't mind seeing Thawne disguised as Wells come back and take on the Wells role somehow. Maybe have him reform, and he just wears Wells as a disguise and out of familiarity with the team. He eventually returns to evil for the last season.

That'd be cool I keep thinking Thawne will be the villain of the final season. What if during his time fighting the legends he arranged to save himself by having Eddie somehow have his death and his erasure from time faked. He has been secretly grooming Eddie all these years. At some point he gives Eddie speed powers, and he uses the Black Flash powers to resurrect Zoom, Rival and Savitar. The final episode is Barry, Wally, Jessie, Jay and Xs vs The Thawnes, Zoom, Rival and Savitar.

But in addition the Rogues will have a war with Team Flash including Ronnie who somehow returns and becomes Firestorm with Jax. Perhaps Snart didn't die when at the end of Legends season 1 and he Ronnie were both shunted to the same dimension, and they get rescued by Flash. They help defeat the Rogues.

It ends with Barry finally defeating Thawne, and retiring from crime fighting because Iris is pregnant. Wally becomes the Flash, and Ronnie and Caitlyn leave Central City. Snart becomes Citizen Cold and works with Team Flash. It ends with Wally persuing a white suit speedster named Godspeed while Eddie watches from a cell on tv with lightning flashing in his eyes.

I vote they all die in a horrible and insanely violent nacho incident.

The Question

Eternal
Well, and they can't figure out why future Iris put a chip in the kid to suppress her powers. These characters get dumber and dumber. The reason is obvious. The kid is a total daddy's girl, and when daddy goes missing, what's the first thing a speed powers havin' little daddy's girl would go do? Chase after him, maybe disappear too. Future Iris doesn't wanna lose hubby and kid both, so she Lojacks the kid so the kid can't go get herself disappeared.

Fuckin' duh.

The Question

Eternal
Nice little Bootstrap Paradox, too, in that until the kid shows up from the future and blabs to her parents who she is, Iris might not have known that their kid is gonna need to be Lojacked.

(Also, bet your ass that if I thought of calling it "getting Lojacked", you're gonna hear that on the show. Not 'cause I'm all paranoid and think they read us, but because I'm a writer and came up with it, so one of their writers is gonna come up with it, too.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Bad accent Wells :rwmad:

CAITLIN CRACKED THE CODE!

CaptainWacky

Barry and Oliver both had gay kids (yeah they could be bi but characters are hardly ever bi.)

Iris has really beautiful skin.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
META TECH!

I'll be glad when Nora stops being mad at Iris.

The Question

Eternal

I can't wait to see what next season's angst hook for teenagers will be. Maybe Joe and Cecile will adopt a dog but the dog secretly hates Joe for taking it to the vet. Then near the end of the season they can have a sappy The More You Know moment or Very Special Episode to resolve it, as mandated by the show's seasonal formula.

CaptainWacky

META TECH!

Then finds out she's not her real mother and they kiss...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They had a great villain this week, but they kinda wasted him at the end.

NORA STOPPED BEING MAD AT IRIS, THEY MADE OUT.

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, that was their "The More You Know" moment -- for this week. They'll do another one by the end of the season, though.